trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV is driving me crazy with her smug look when ever JM objects!

HLN just gave a screen shot of the juror #5 sitting in the gallery.

Wilma & ALV having so much fun during a murder trial, I expect them to break out in the Hokey Pokey anytime now

Is it just me or does Alyce really seem to take pleasure repeating some of the revolting things that Jodi writes that "Travis said"?

Yes, she told the judge she gets "excited" ... I shouldn't watch this anymore. I think my blood pressure is going up.

Jodi Looks beautiful today.

ALV is right about the text messages. Travis was angry that Jodi found out he was seeing someone else. NOT AT ALL angry at HOW Jodi snooped out .. errr I mean found out ...or that she lied about a mystery informant.

The sky is green.

I'm behaving today.

:fence:

Talk of suicide = manipulation unless it's Arias who talks about it!

Hmm a Mormon man looking for a Mormon woman and see how for he could get... what a prev.

You can't drag this nonsense on until the end of the court day, step away from the podium already!!!!

are these 2 forgetting that its not travis on trial,it is in fact jodi

OMG, Travis likes attention from a variety of women!!!

That surely must prove something, but I don't know what.

NormalWorld: That he was a true, warm-blooded man.
BizarroWorld: That he was an abusive man made of sticks and stones and puppy dog tails!

Maybe it's a good thing that JM doesn't get his turn till Monday. That way he has all weekend to go over his notes and get some rest before the big battle. And instead of dwelling on this defense witness, I bet the jury is going to block it all out of their minds. It's repetitious, has nothing to do with this murder, and it's boring as he!!. Just trying to put a positive spin on this incessant testimony.

Jodi wasn't jealous as she slashed Travis' & Lisa Andrew's tires. Jodi slashing tires and writing threatening notes to women in Travis' life isn't violence--SHE is the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member