trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and she doesn't look happy! Lol!! I LOVE it!! I needed to see a little devine providence today! I was so sick of Jodi thinking she had everything and everyone under control!

I can't help but thinking that Juror Five say Nurmi's saying the jury were liars and she had ENOUGH. Good for her. I don't think she will cause a mistrial but you can bet my bottom dollars that Nurmi will bring it up at some point.

I am about to 'abuse' my computer - help :please:
:furious: :furious: :jail:

I now truly believe yesterdays sickness was a plot to drag this out over the weekend.

And a marker for the court, so that when Juan starts on her she can feign an illness (recurring) and 'get herself out of there' at a moments notice.

PS How the hell can this muppet on the stand talk about Travis in the way she is? sounds like she knew him for a dozen years. Euch

In March, Travis lost Lisa Andrews, in April, he lost Jodi, in May he lost Maria. In June, Jodi lost her temper, and Travis lost his life. Why are his private conversations with other people an excuse for his brutal slaying?

How does she wrap this up to say that these relationships and Travis' character caused him to attack JA on June 4, 2008 which in turn made her fear for her life and therefore have to shoot him in the head and stab him 28 times and slit his throat because she couldn't find her way out of the room by turning left?

According to ALV all women are brittle little birds in a world of evil men hawks.

ALV has demeaned me more then anyone ever has in my 53 years of being a woman.She acts like we have no sense and are nothing but weak willed victims in a cruel mans world!GMAFB!

Remind me if murdered to have lived a perfect life leading up to it.

Wilma - "Do you see any indications of desperation?" Yep, your entire defense

3 days after phone sex and 2 days after lovely text messages TA told Ragen he had a stalker - Ragen had issues put her in vulnerable position.

women named Shaytanya - was in vulnerable position - she was not LDs = he gave her the book of Mormon and challenged her to read it - just like he did with JA - graphic sexual talk in their conversations . . .

objection hearsay - overruled

one conversation with Shaytanya - he talks about he had his head between her legs - it occurred in past. . . . conversations in late May TA was being manipulative with her. He alluded to suicide because she would not come over to visit - conversation goes on and he talks about suicide 3 times - she says she doesn't have time to come over.

TA IM's or texts her and he continues with that she stops communicating with him - he keeps trying and she doesn't contact him back.

In March he lost Lisa Andrews, in April - he lost JA physically (not completely) . . . still pining for Ms. Andrews - missing her,

communications between Maria and TA - she was LDS - despite that he had sex talk with her - sneaking her out of his Grandma's house, something he did with JA. pushing sexual boundaries with Maria. trying to go as far as he can . . . asking how far they could go before they have to go see the Bishop - gives examples and gets to a point it is too graphic and she doesn't want to talk about it.

Pattern of way he connects with women who are vulnerable and pushes sexual boundaries - pattern in way he treats women in very sexualized way - he doesn't tend to have long relationsihips - over the internet or texting - few that are in person - not long term not connected and seem to be close relationships - he encourages women to join PPL or give him a couple of leads.

he puts himself out as a virgin consistently.
timing of late spring 2008 - indications of desperation from TA? . . he seems to particularly with women who pull away more so with JA with his physical and verbal abuse

when Shaytanya pulls away see more desperation and Lisa Andrews . . .when they break up he was continually trying to make up with her - they did but when talk about engagement they ended it - Ms. Andrews said it was financial because he couldn't support her.

ALV asks to take a break

recess please be back @ 3:10

Judge - why is his dating history relevant? Did any of them kill him?

Actually, it may not be a bad thing that she is bringing all of this up. It is just showing further, that Jodi and Travis were not in a relationship. They were dating. Travis was dating. It also is bringing out that he was not abusive to any of these women - Per their own testimony.. Not from ALV's Impressions.

I think it definitely shows Jodi was a stalker, and there was no domestic violence.

Keep talking .......

:twocents:

This is bogus psychology: she is analyzing Travis based on emails, texts etc. which a real professional would never do.

She says Travis sexualizes women. News flash. Men think about sex much more often than women especially when they don't get it regularly.

Travis had an inner struggle with sex and his religion. It's probably not uncommon either. Certainly nothing he ever did would have led Jodi to believe her life was in danger, unless of course you believe her Casey Anthony reality that she was abused.

Who the hell is in charge of this courtroom here????

:banghead:

Why is it that the defense can bring someone to the stand and what appears to be questioning for DAYS! I would have thought that there would be a line as to the length you could question someone. At this rate, it will never end! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yes JW time to wrap it up. You are reaching now!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member