trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, I was straddling the fence at first about Juror #5 being in the courtroom today. My first reaction was "Heyyyy girl...you got cojones the size of grapefruits!" And then I thought, "Hey, maybe not so cool after all. This trial is already a circus." But her appearance today has obviously gotten JA's panties all in a bunch, so I can't say I'm not enjoying that!

Well, anyway, she's a free agent now so who am I to say she can't be there. I'd probably do the same. But I wouldn't first issue a statement that gave the impression I wanted to remain "the mystery juror" until the case was over. That's the part I don't really get.

But VERY interested in hearing the court watchers' feedback on this!

If you want a different perspective on the trial do what I am doing. My computer desk faces away from the tv so I have a mirror on the desk. That way I can see the tv but everything is a mirror image. Now I can see Jodi's "good side"! :blushing:

Any indications of desperation asks JW???? YOUR ENTIRE DEFENSE of the murderer is screaming desperation.

Juan to ALV - MS. you seem to know alot about Mr. Alexander, can you tell me when and how many times you interviewed him?

Lordy, this is complete insanity.

I still don't understand how Travis' journals were allowed in?

Jumping off your post,

I know I missed it, so can someone tell me where they got Travis' journals? I thought Jodi stole them (or am I losing my mind)? Did Jodi turn them over to the Defense Team or did LE find them at Travis' house of were these the ones that Sky had of Travis'?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify for me.

Is JW done? What did I miss?

NM...Potty break...gives me time to punch down my bread and get it in the oven....

Man I hope my early 20s aren't ever brought up in court. I lived across the street from a Marine base... #supportthetroops

Judge calls counsel to the bench. excuses ALV . . .

camera still on in court room - has not gone to seal - can see Juror #5 in background - tricolor sits agains far wall - no one speaks to her.

Tricolor looks around the room

I just seen TriColor... I screamed like she was Beyonce!
:rocker:

In March, Travis lost Lisa Andrews, in April, he lost Jodi, in May he lost Maria. In June, Jodi lost her temper, and Travis lost his life. Why are his private conversations with other people an excuse for his brutal slaying?

Only reason I can see those other woman are all parts of jodi s motivation for slaughtering him.He was moving on and got mad and sent that email calling her names for driving the woman away with her insane acts!

I think reading all of TA's words about JA actually hurts the defense. It shows that he's thinking before his death that she is exactly the kind of woman who ended up ENDING his l ife, right? This was a stupid move by the defense team, going over every word TA said about her thinking it would gain sympathy. I'd bet a least half the jurors see it that way , if not more.

i agree with you. just look at the autopsy pics. alv rage remarks are clear in those pics. it was not ta's rage but ja's. that line of questions may help jm. moo

Is it just me or do you all love it when the camera man is EXTRA MESSY like right now????

if they zoom the camera any closer on juror 5 i might be able to count nose hairs. hahahaha

JW is done.. She just will keep talking.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I certainly don't know anyone who goes to church who is perfect. WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61