trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't know anyone who goes to church who is perfect. WTH?

Righto! Isn't that the whole reason for church in the first place - because we aren't perfect? Good point.

Just getting caught up here today. HLN is still showing testimony, but the live links show the Great Seal. Is court over for today or on a break? TIA!

ALV has demeaned me more then anyone ever has in my 53 years of being a woman.She acts like we have no sense and are nothing but weak willed victims in a cruel mans world!GMAFB!

Don't you feel like you've morphed back to 1972? No wonder the DT had to get rid of the young female juror before they presented this load of carp.

I asked this earlier but got booted off the site...Did JA bring up the CHOKING incident out of the blue while she was testifying? AND not even her atty's had heard it before? Or am I losing it?

Uh, Alyce....Jodi didn't "stand her ground" and not go see Travis as she stated in her Journal Article. She stole a gun, borrowed gas cans, turned off her cell phone and went to see Travis then murdered him.

Did anyone see the guy with the bag (I believe he was a media guy) start heading towards #5, then "aw shucks" turn around???
I can't believe their moxy!!

I've seen a statement from Juror #5 mentioned. Where can I find it, or does anyone have a link handy?

Do you all really think that JW can drone on for another 1 hour and 15 minutes?

I just can't see what else they might have to cover.

And is it just me...cause I did lose my connection for a minute (personal issue, not the feed down).

Did they not really discuss at all the murder???????

WholyMoly, I had to fly to the east coast overnight and wasn't able to watch today and was just brought up to speed about Juror #5 having the cajones (or autocorrected to canines) to be in the gallery today!! unbelievable!! I can't get any mobile apps to work so I am losing it over here!! Did anyone capture a screen shot of Tri-color?

Just getting caught up here today. HLN is still showing testimony, but the live links show the Great Seal. Is court over for today or on a break? TIA!
Just a break. HLN is way behind because of all their ads.

You know, one strategy JM might have is that is cross will be short and to the point. Does Jodi have a history of lying? Have you ever interviewed Travis? Why not? The end. Giving the jury the message that this is all a bunch of lies just like Jodi. And, the jury would be very thankful for that!

Perfect.

This is bogus psychology: she is analyzing Travis based on emails, texts etc. which a real professional would never do.

She says Travis sexualizes women. News flash. Men think about sex much more often than women especially when they don't get it regularly.

Travis had an inner struggle with sex and his religion. It's probably not uncommon either. Certainly nothing he ever did would have led Jodi to believe her life was in danger, unless of course you believe her Casey Anthony reality that she was abused.

I think Travis was doing pretty well for himself with his partners. I think his partners enoyed it just as much...probably more since Travis was good in the sack.

JW is going over everything again just to pass time.
I do not understand how Juan allows this witness to testify for all these different people especially Travis, when she never ever met them, nor ever talked to them, and is literally reading from texts and emails. Someone please explain how this is proper.

Travis visiting Jodi in CA was all in Jodi's premeditation/cover-up. If you repeat something enough, perhaps people will be believe it. Jodi wants people to believe this, she has people parroting this CA trip constantly. However, in the sex tape...Travis never responded ...that I heard. He changed the subject.

All these supposed relationships...so where are all these women to testify to his abusive, controlling nature and sexual proclivities?

Sigh. I think Travis was a flirt - pretty much anyone who's known him has said that. I get the feeling so many comments were playful, but relatively innocent, banter but are now being manipulatively twisted solely to benefit the defendant. It's infuriating beyond belief.

I truly hope the jury notices the glares Jodi gives to not only Travis' family but now to the dismissed juror. It gives us a lot of insight into her personality. She is strong-willed, would be hard to bully or abuse (imo), and extremely petulant. Match that with the actual murder of Travis (he was naked and wet, she was clothed with weapons) and you can see how one small thing from Travis that she didn't like ended up with him stabbed over 2 dozen times, throat slashed, and shot.

It's the whole picture and her bold looks to those she dislikes in the courtroom are TAME compared to her without the presence of armed guards, tv cameras, and witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61