trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all really think that JW can drone on for another 1 hour and 15 minutes?

I just can't see what else they might have to cover.

And is it just me...cause I did lose my connection for a minute (personal issue, not the feed down).

Did they not really discuss at all the murder???????

They haven't got to it yet. I'm going to guess JW will take the rest of today, she doesn't appear close to wrapping up.

OMG! This woman is making me crazy. Nothing like judging how "vulnerable" someone is from a conversation taken completely out of context. Maybe Travis knew his friends well enough to be joking around, but I'm sure that's abuse too. And maybe the reason some of the women appeared to not answer his messages is because they were with him having sex. And maybe it's none of our business and certainly wasn't Ms. LaViolette's or Jodi's. Nothing that Travis has done was worth getting killed over, not even close. :banghead:

Only reason I can see those other woman are all parts of jodi s motivation for slaughtering him.He was moving on and got mad and sent that email calling her names for driving the woman away with her insane acts!

If ALV's testimony is true it doesn't sound to me like TA ever stopped moving. I hope JM can clarify these accusations because it does sound like TA was a player however this does not make him an abuser. This is pretty powerful if true. jmo

Ms Andrews said when she testified that she was too young to marry, was freaked out by the tire slashing, and the "John Doe' letter she got, and it made her feel unsafe - that Travis had too much going on in his life with because of the 'Jodi" situation - not that Travis was not financially stable enough to marry.
He was looking for a woman to love and spoke to many, that doesn't signify abuse to Jodi, or anyone else.

Man I hope my early 20s aren't ever brought up in court. I lived across the street from a Marine base... #supportthetroops

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You and me both, sister!:rocker:

(I didn't live in proximity to the troops, but I held my own in college!)

Is it just me or do you all love it when the camera man is EXTRA MESSY like right now????

No, it's not you - it's all out of focus, looks like he's searching for a particular person in the gallery. I wish they would leave her alone.

wholymoly, i had to fly to the east coast overnight and wasn't able to watch today and was just brought up to speed about juror #5 having the cajones (or autocorrected to canines) to be in the gallery today!! Unbelievable!! I can't get any mobile apps to work so i am losing it over here!! Did anyone capture a screen shot of tri-color?

post 1144

Well JW is doing her best to legally slander and discredit Lisa Andrews and the Hughes and any other person who might testify for the prosecution by bringing up their names. REPREHENSIBLE

Joey Jackson just brought up a good point. If someone called you all those nasty names, would that help you have a motive to kill them???

Nancydrew, you couldn't be more correct about ALV--As a 20+ year Clinical MH professional with multiple licensures, I can tell you with absolute certainty that she has neither the credentials, licensure, nor clinical qualifications to testify to the psychological functioning of Ms. Arias--in fact, I am truly perplexed . What I have learned in my professional experiences is that those who solely focus on substance abuse and domestic violence see through a very narrow lens in which evidence-based theory is not used as a measure of validity. This becomes apparent as evidenced by her folksy, story telling narrative that is actually based on suppositions and opinions rather than scientifically tested data--not to mention there appears to be no testing that has been conducted (perhaps the MMPI) to determine deception in Jodi Arias. I have truly been beside myself over ALV's testimony because she presents herself as everything negative people see counselors as :twocents:

There REALLY should be some serious criteria in place for the court to accept someone as an "expert" witness. The DT has been allowed to not only slaughter TA AGAIN with the 2 POOR excuses they claim as experts... but they want to assess and trash every woman he communicated with???? I hope Juan shreds her into pieces so small she is totally unrecognizable. Neither she nor RS should EVER be allowed to make such a mockery again!! :furious:

And is it just me...cause I did lose my connection for a minute (personal issue, not the feed down).

If they don't discuss it on direct, I guess they think JM can't bring it upon cross??????? Why sully the day with talk of the real victim when you can discuss poor JA.

I definitely think she can, unfortunately. She still needs to talk about when JA left on her trip, her stops, how Travis guilted her into seeing him, what she and Travis did all day on the 4th, her murdering Travis, the fog, the visit to Ryan, etc. Wilmott will keep talking.

I have a hunch that Jodi is going to try to figure out a way to keep the dismissed juror out of the courtroom. I expect the DT to bring this up first thing Monday morning. :moo:

Jumping off your post,

I know I missed it, so can someone tell me where they got Travis' journals? I thought Jodi stole them (or am I losing my mind)? Did Jodi turn them over to the Defense Team or did LE find them at Travis' house of were these the ones that Sky had of Travis'?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify for me.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062010/m4272242.pdf

Sky Hughes is sworn and testifies.
The Court has ordered that Sky Hughes shall submit to a deposition.
At the request of Defense,
IT IS ORDERED that after Sky Hughes’ deposition is completed, Sky Hughes shall turn
over the victim’s journal(s) to Detective Flores.

I just seen TriColor... I screamed like she was Beyonce!
:rocker:

Shout out to TriColor. She be rocking it in the house today! She's already got a hip name. Who knows, we might see her in a music video someday.

Ok, so Travis, a great looking young lad, had many girl-friends, was well liked, and enjoyed flirting with the ladies. . . what a surprise!!!!

Travis sounds like any other young, SINGLE guy playing the field. He wasn't in any relationships... and this is what needs to be stressed. Jodi and he were NOT in a relationship. He was not cheating on her.

And even if he were cheating on Lisa, he's still a young, single guy. They were not married.

This is how relationships go. Nothing anyone has said about Travis so far explains why Jodi cut him up like a side of beef.

I can't help but thinking that Juror Five say Nurmi's saying the jury were liars and she had ENOUGH. Good for her. I don't think she will cause a mistrial but you can bet my bottom dollars that Nurmi will bring it up at some point.

you can guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member