trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey Jackson just brought up a good point. If someone called you all those nasty names, would that help you have a motive to kill them???

It would give me motive to block their # and never speak to them again .

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

If the Jury thinks JA is a liar (and let's hope so) then everything ALV is saying is lies. Disregard this BS testimony and get your a$$ off the stand ALV!

Are these all emails between Travis and these other women? And were they all after JA had moved? If so, can you imagine if the forensic computer person came in there and said that all these emails were generated from an IP address in California? Or that they were not in the history of his computer at all? Wishful thinking I know but that would be incredible and a real BOMBSHELL.

MOO

Choking hard enough to lose consciousness would leave very obvious bruises on the neck. Somebody would have noticed.

IMO

Not to mention the laughable "Jodi didn't do anything to stop him because she didn't want to hurt him" ARE YOU F-IN KIDDING ME! I have never been choked but I would think you would do anything to get air.

I can't believe they think this will fly will the jury.

I think a lot of signs point to her being a diabetic and she probably needs to check her sugar.

I thought that yesterday when it was mentioned she was sweating when she got sick.

Frequent urination is also a sign of high blood sugar.

JW and ALV are reprehensible for bringing other women into this case that TA knew.

Reminds me of a rape victim on trial, but in this case we are talking about a man who is no longer here to speak for himself.

You guys mark my words....JW will finish with ALV at 4:20-4:29 today.

All these supposed relationships...so where are all these women to testify to his abusive, controlling nature and sexual proclivities?

Sigh. I think Travis was a flirt - pretty much anyone who's known him has said that. I get the feeling so many comments were playful, but relatively innocent, banter but are now being manipulatively twisted solely to benefit the defendant. It's infuriating beyond belief.

Another :goodpost:

This is so utterly ridiculous. Sexual desire is 1) wrong and/or sinister and 2) somehow justification for cold blooded murder?! GMAMFB.

Without bashing, the idea that ALV would generalize this type of activity applies ONLY to abusive men and somehow women can't be just as sexual is ridiculous.

I hope I never am dragged into court- I have monthly *advertiser censored* subscriptions delivered to my house. Guess my ex would have grounds to slaughter me too. :banghead:

Judge Judy would have had this trial done and JA sentenced before one commercial break.

Just saying... :facepalm:

How can anyone take this fraud seriously? It is beyond appalling that she is the face of domestic violence for so many people because of this trial. She is either an idiot and incompetent or she is an "expert" who will do anything for money. In either case she has no credibility but I'm leaning toward incompetent if she can honestly repeat such absurdity about gender. She's honestly like a caricature of some old crazy man hating woman's libber and I say that as I lifelong feminist who likes men and doesn't consider them part of some other, lesser, less worthy species. In one way, thank God she's so bad. And, does she not know there are actual MEN on the jury?

I actually found this testimony humorous. That saying - "men use love to get sex and women use sex to get love" is decades old. And this is what a psychologist learns while earning their advanced degrees??? LaViolette is embarrassing herself and doesn't even realize it.

Hey Juror #5. You look tired. Please take care of yourself. Rest well. Talk to us plenty once the trial is over.

I have a hunch that Jodi is going to try to figure out a way to keep the dismissed juror out of the courtroom. I expect the DT to bring this up first thing Monday morning. :moo:

I think you're right - Jodi seems very irked that she's there - she's lucky Jodi is shackled - we know what she does with people she wants gone.

I'm just blown away that Tri color is in the gallery! What a dedicated juror is all I can say.
She's entitled but daummm you go girl!! I admire her dedication, after all she has spent months of her life serving Lady Justice and she wants to see it through.

I and Mr Pizza discussed if any repercussions can come from this, but our bottom line is she is now a Trial watcher just like the rest of us, and those of you in the court room. The Judge allowed it and announced it to the courtroom. Period end of story,

But still OMG!

They name a Mormon young woman publicly---and say that his head was once between her legs!!!! What was the purpose of saying that on national television? :furious:

I would be signing up so fast as a rebuttal witnes if it's all a lie...or better yet, I would love to be Juan if she didn't even exist..

Maybe it's a good thing that JM doesn't get his turn till Monday. That way he has all weekend to go over his notes and get some rest before the big battle. And instead of dwelling on this defense witness, I bet the jury is going to block it all out of their minds. It's repetitious, has nothing to do with this murder, and it's boring as he!!. Just trying to put a positive spin on this incessant testimony.

As much as I am ready to see JM, I hope that you are correct. Just reading this makes me feel optimistic about next week! Thanks. You helped set my mind at ease! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm