trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The power of moving your own agenda along without hurting anybody else." ~ Alyce LaViolette

I guess Jodi hadn't yet learned that lesson, because in the photos I saw, someone looked like they'd been hurt -- nearly three dozen times or so.

ALV is more and more unlikable as this testi-phoney goes on and on. Men are the problem. Men are animals. Men are abusers and perpetrators. It's literally nauseating.

I do feel kind of animal-like today, but I think I'm just hungry.

Objection! Relevance. How does Jodi not wanting her genitalia becoming public have anything to do with murder/self defense. Here is how you make that stuff go away, you plead guilty, no trial and no media attention.

Remember the Farmville Virginia murders by Syko Sam? No photos of the crime scene were ever released. The family never had to go through any of this.

Shame on her for not discussing the power of the pu$$y, if you will. Sorry, but Jodi used her genitalia to try and keep hold of a man because she felt it was her special power.

ALV asserts that because this is an abusive relationship, Jodi feels powerless, TA is in the power position. The "it takes two to tango" does not apply.

I may have to stop listening for my own health.

Ok maybe she will wrap it up?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"Do you believe Jodi is a battered woman?"

"Yes, I do."

Career over.

She is saying it is ALL Travis's fault with the it only takes one to tango

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11156-1346986000-5.gif

oh ok, it was an isolated act of agression that Travis was stabbed 29 times, had his throat slit and shot.

ultimate opinion....summary....expert opinion....ok lets get it over with, shall we???

At least the defence team stopped dressing like JA. That was creepy. How much longer till court ends for the day?

Just to clarify, after Jodi called called TA four times between 1 am and 3 am, the longest lasting just 17 seconds, phone records show Travis phoned Jodi in the early morning hours of June 2, totaling approximately 59 minutes:

"Alexander called Arias twice during the 3 a.m. hour:

The first call was just under 18 minutes, the second about 41 minutes."

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

No idea why no calls are documented on June 1. Maybe JA lied to her diary again?

Of course she was lying in her diary. The entries relating to Travis were dated from May 31 to June 1st. After the stolen gun.

They were part of her coverup -- to give corroboration to her cover story that she was not going to Arizona but to Utah. Very clever. That's why she wanted Flores to read her journals.

Snarky Deputy:

Why make Jodi so homely now? It's strange, IMO.

(It's also abusive to me, haha. Reminds me of my awkward 12-13 year old pics, haha!)

Back to important stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member