trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some reason ALV needs to look over at the DT every 2 seconds??

Yes there is a reason, she is saying "Help Me" and Willmott has to think quick on her feet to object to give her witness time to think.

Is there some reason ALV needs to look over at the DT every 2 seconds??

I think she is indicating "HALP! DO SOMETHING! Save me from this abusive man!"

Somebody should've schooled her better regarding cross-exam. ESPECIALLY with a pit bull like JM.

That woman is gonna need threapy before she is done with this cross. Whew.

ALV is pulling a JA on the stand -- "I didn't ever say that..." (pulls out a dump truck full of evidence that proves that she DID)

I mean, really. You're honestly not going to sit there and tell me that a presentation titled "Was Snow White an Abused Woman?" not about showing how Snow White was an abused woman. That's some first class lying your azz off right there! Also the not using the continuum as a guideline?! Did she NOT do that on the stand to prove that JA was an "abused woman" and go through every freakin' phrase written on it?

I hope Juan goes through it the same way and proves that TRAVIS was the abused one.

I might just have to be "sick" from work on Monday. I am so riled up!

i got where he is going. She applied ta to her continuum based off of not knowing him, not interviewing him. She applied his childhood into it as well. Now she is saying she can not comment about snow white because she does not know the relationship or anything. She caught on, that is why she was trying so hard to confuse us with her responses, but you could tell she tripped herself up.

Like jm said, you can apply a completely made up myth/story to your so called guide...

yes!!

I got where he is going. She applied TA to her continuum based off of not knowing him, not interviewing him. She applied his childhood into it as well. Now she is saying she can not comment about Snow White because she does not know the relationship or anything. She caught on, that is why she was trying so hard to confuse us with her responses, but you could tell she tripped herself up.

Like JM said, you can apply a completely made up myth/story to your so called guide...

Yes, it's about how the Snow White story and Jodi's account are both fairy tales.

I will never look at Snow White the same again, poor Snow.

Bad elves.

Basically you can say that for every poor Disney female character.
The real mom is dead, the dad remarries to a cray cray heifer. Then she is usually banished, knocked out, made a slave, or trapped in a tower before some prince comes and saves her butt.

Wow.

She just stated she sees Travis as the perpetrator, not the victim. Light bulb moment when she realizes just how horrible she looks - then she backtracks to specify domestic violence.

That was an absolutely astounding admission! She then qualified it but it's too late. She really does view Travis as the perp.

Appalling.

I want to set the ring on my phone to Juan saying, "Are you having PROBLEMS with your memory?"

JM is awesome. A genius. Of course if you want everything simplified then this approach may not seem coherent. But he's awesome! That's why he's there fighting a case of this magnitude and we're at home watching this trial. lol.

Mr Martinez are you angry w me

Courtroom breaks out in laughter

I believe it was only the first couple of rows seated behind the admitted killer that broke out into laughter like they were at the corner bar.

I would bet that the friends and family of Travis...the murder victim...were not laughing at any time during any of the court proceedings.

IMO

why didnt JM just say YES IM MAD based on only the word of the killer you TRASHED the real victim here!! i wish he would have said that or something like that.

I am missing all of this but you all have me on the edge of my seat!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If anyone wants something to do this weekend - here ya go. ALV is even wearing the same jacket as she did the other day (maybe yesterday)?

[video=youtube;vFt8FCrBk6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k[/video]

I think he will be onto something else then, he is just trying to rattle her cage at the get go. She can practice Snow White all weekend, Juan will be onto something else IMO

Yep. Nice post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member