trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to kamikaze myself into timeout land....

I will do it...if y'all would realize that:

1). snow white is ALVs monster (not JM)

2). Juans job is to discredit an "expert witness"....y'all aren't trial newbies! :facepalm: come on!

3). Stop bashing #5....until we have proof she 'talked' to somebody in her car with her window....shush! How do you know she didn't just say "I wont talk until trial is over!"...?

4). Everyone in the gallery laughed...not just Donovan or whatever/whoever.

5). We are websleuthers....you got a serious problem with something? Do the research yourself. This case is more wide open on the net than JA's....um ....story.....

6). Arias supporter ppl that are here stiring the pot? You bet we know who you are. Good thing I believe in freedom of speech...

7). Thank you to everyone who posted the Snow White ALV tapes....I hope some of you out there get it now.

8). Cannot believe how thick headed and stupid the THs are. I hate how noone does their homework. ALV has been on the witness list forever! Plus. ...They freaking care more about her hair?
Omg...I'm so sorry Alexander family.

9). All my opinion. If I get timeout....I will see you soon.

I'm still catching up. I can only say this about #5..... When she issued the statement yesterday about putting the trial first, etc.... We all read her statement, I had a bit of respect for her. Today I was disappointed in her. She completely nullified what she said yesterday. ALL of the attention was on her today. To the point that court was delayed, and the judge had to make a statement about her. Not bashing her, but if she meant what she said, she would have stayed home and watched. :twocents:

so for anyone who has watched this talk ALV gave...
How was Snow White battered? She doesn't talk about SW at all in the talk? She just uses her in the title?
(I don't wanna watch it myself, but will if i have to maybe)

Easier to read pages 71 in the book ,quicker too!

Wow, I understand the judge being lenient toward the DA to avoid possibility of appeals, but she really she should not be allowing the DA attorney's and witnesses to disrespect the prosecutor. Would she have allowed the same disrespect coming from the State? I doubt it. Thankfully, the State has too much decorum to stoop to those desperate levels.

moo

I'm not sure it has been proven she displays these traits. It's not seen in any of the pages of her writing or anywhere in any conversation she has with him. It's all going the other way.

There's talk about slashing of tires, but we now know he was messing with 11 other women and had at least one named 'stalker' who is not Jodi--so it's not proven who did this.

Are there other things? I have heard the roommates interviewed--nothing.

IMO

Really? Go and watch Mimi Hall's testimony again. Go and watch Lisa Daidone's. She was a scary stalker. Much worse than a man calling someone names in a fit of anger.

I agree with you Molly. ALV has also given me a new perspective that I now think there is a chance a juror could identify with JA. I also think JM is acting obnoxious and it is not needed to get his point across. His rage at this witness might not sit well with the jury at all and it does sound like rage

:what:

She had hundreds, maybe thousands, of pages of Travis own words--to Jodi, to other women, in video, in audio, in his own journals--probably much more valuable than actually interviewing him in person.

IMO

And which of those words justify him being slaughtered?

True battered women are usually afraid to tell others what is going on...they are timid, frightened, they literally look down when talking to others for fear of what someone may see in their eyes. It usually takes a long long time to build up the courage to leave, or fight back...and even then when most battered women fight back, they are still ashamed of what they have done, they express great concern about hurting their abuser.

JA is not the abused...she is the abuser. She was quick to assert herself to others. She asserted herself to her mother, her family, she dropped out of school, she made conscious decisions, she was even assertive enough to send TA a lengthy email wanting 'credit' for editing his blog post. Her journal entries are seemingly written as though there was an anticipation of someone reading them. Everything she did was calculated and it seems to me that although not perfect TA fell into the trap she lay out. When he finally built up the nerve to say enough is enough, something happened that night that had them both in the same place at the same time.

JA demonstrated one of the age old finales of domestic violence offenders, "If I cannot have you, no one will".

Snow White all over the place, huh?

Did you know Snow White was 7 years old when the Wicked Queen decided she needed killing?
She escapes by saying she will run away and never come back?
She sneaks into the home of seven little men, eats all their food, tries out all their beds, and falls asleep until they come home and find her there?
She agrees to clean the house if she can stay?
She loses consciousness on three separate occasions when she is attacked?
And she eventually sees her rival drop dead from torture?

But I cannot find anyplace where she is battered or abused by Prince Charming.
Huh? :dunno:

Right I am more convinced than ever these are more than coincidences

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just FYI, I'm totally in love with Mark Eiglarsh. Wowza.

I love Mark too, but he is WRONG, imo.

There is no way that Juan was going to actually begin his SERIOUS cross today at 4 pm. WHY would he even attempt that?

The defense purposely left him a half an hour, in hopes of getting a glimpse of his line of questioning.

So instead of falling in their trap, he PURPOSELY forced the expert to discuss Snow White and place her into the Abuse Continuum. LOL

Juan was not stuck in the weeds, he dragged the DT out there on purpose. :dance:

Mark is cute.....He also said that when he teaches his law classes the first thing he says is to never start talking about fairytale characters especially ones that can relate to the defendant in a sympathetic way...He was great!

Because I have a lot of personal experience with domestic abuse, including losing a friend to it, and I know ALV knows what she is talking about, so I trust her judgment and believe her conclusions. She also is a great teacher--people should listen to her--what she says about the subject is true and clear as a bell.

IMO

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members