trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV can't diagnose battered women, not in the DSM.

I usually don't post I just lurk, but did anyone notice when Juan was questioning ALV, Jodi was reading her journal and writing notes in her notebook. She was prob looking for negative things she said about herself so JW can use it. Again I'm new here so if this has been already discussed sorry... I was so glad to see Juan up today and I continue to pray for Travis and his family. I love, love, love reading all of your posts and insights on this trial.

Don't assume ALV knows. IIRC, she testified that she did not have knowledge of the precipitating event and thus it was out of context.

She said that JA told her that the email tirade was precipitated by JA forgetting a photo at his house. :floorlaugh:

The two people on this planet that know JA better than anyone else, when hearing about TA's death, IMMEDIATELY thought JA was involved! Her own parents didn't even have a temporary stall to mull it over. BOOM!

Evening ya'll :seeya:

:fence:
I am confused about #5, only bc the jury may not realize that you do not get to choose where you sit in the court room and noticed tri color was sitting on the defense side.. ??

What is up with the 2 women, behind JA's ex cell mate Donavan, whom bursted out the laughter in the court room? and Not just once but a few times :banghead: dayam worried about freakin who wears what ribbons..??? wth is goin on in AZ ffs

I really don't know what Donovan was doing. For some reason I have a hard time "seeing" her. IYKWIM

I saw her looking at the DT and smirking, imo because they spent time rehearsing her to deal with JM. Probably when she was abed with her illness yesterday afternoon. (moo). What struck me was that the judge overruled about 99% of the DT objections. IMO because he is totally proper in his questioning, and her testimony left a tank-sized opening for the prosecution.

The DT opened every door on the planet which now allows JM to wander down every hall looking in any door he wants. (Jodi was hoping for a back door opening but oh well...):seeya:

According to Jodi, this tirade was related to a phone call discussion involving his alleged pedophilia. Yeah, that was the reason given by Jodi.

Do you believe this established player and cheat who tried to get into the pants of almost every woman he dated was secretly a boy-oriented pedophile who sought out heterosexual relationships with adult women to make himself feel normal, which is what Jodi claimed on the stand?

If you buy that, then you should be asking yourself where are the text messages to little boys or any other such evidence that could corroborate not only this homosexual pedophilia but also her assertion that what sparked the May 26th tirade was a heated discussion on this pedophilia.

No. I do not believe any of that pedophile garbage.

And, although ALV mentions that she is aware of the story, she never gave any indication that she believed it, either.

But, I don't remember Jodi saying that is what that conversation was about. I thought we didn't know what it was about. [the one where he calls her a sociopath]
IMO

Clever deception tactic isn't it. The jury has to rely on ALV for the context rather than to trust themselves. Do you think they'll believe that TA felt betrayed and called JA evil and a 100 other names because she forgot a photo at his house? Personally I think it will infuriate the jury.
If ALV believes this garbage she's been spewing for the past 8 days then she needs as much help as JA does IMO.

The photo "tirade" predates the 100 names IM. She said that a phone conversation about his BOY LOVING (lol) sparked that May 26th IM.

I know I'm late to the game and probably someone already mentioned this but...

Did you all see how JA looked intently at EACH ONE of those jurors after JW asked if ALV had memory problems??

She looked soooo satisfied, as if her team made a great play, and she was watching to see if any jurors reacted in her favor.

I played it back several times and its creepy.

YES! and i am so looking forward to finding out from the insiders that there was no reaction and crickets from the jury when she did :please:

Because ALV has had a lot of experience with liars. Abused women lie to everyone all the time.

Because ALV has had a lot of experience with psychopaths. Psychopaths are ace abusers. She never calls Jodi a psychopath after 44 hours of interviews.

Because ALV had access to real time conversations, thousands of words between them, as well as conversations with others, and private writings of both, and knows how to analyze them as an objective observer.

IMO

No conversations with others, including Jodi's family which should have been the first persons she interviewed to get a sense of who Jodi really was. Materials were provided to ALV by defense, selected materials which have been known to slant opinions. How many times have we heard someone say, "Well, if I had known that." ALV was given some information but she certainly was not given all the information.

Did the judge really see ALV in chambers after court today? Does anyone know if this had anything to do with her approaching the family?
I hope so. WTH did she think she was doing????

Who is that kneeling down and speaking to her? Is that the clerk?

Yes that the clerk -

I'd like to know who the stupid woman in orange is? Weren't they all told to not approach her? And there she stands, approaching her with a note! Gawd!

Evening ya'll :seeya:

:fence:
I am confused about #5, only bc the jury may not realize that you do not get to choose where you sit in the court room and noticed tri color was sitting on the defense side.. ??

What is up with the 2 women, behind JA's ex cell mate Donavan, whom bursted out the laughter in the court room? and Not just once but a few times :banghead: dayam worried about freakin who wears what ribbons..??? wth is goin on in AZ ffs

Jean Casares said earlier on HLN that this seat Juror #5 was in as at the end of a row, near the wall, and the furthest from the jury she could be. I would assume it was chosen so as not to distract them by her presence, and don't believe it had anything to do with "which side" she was on.

:)

MOO

Lets review shall we?

Jodi makes plans to go on a trip to see several people ending with seeing Ryan B, her "potential new love interest" in Utah. To prepare for this trip Jodi rents a car in another town 100 miles away even though there are car rental places in Yreaka. When offered a red car Jodi politely says thanks but no thanks I prefer one not so noticable. Jodi then travels on to see her ex Daryl B that she livedwith/dated for 6 years and that she dumped but still lived with to date Travis to "borrow" 2 5 gallon gas cans. She also just happens to give Daryl B something that required a remote which she left in the car because she forgot to give it to him, she turns around after leaving to do this. She travels on and buys another 5 gallon gas can in the same town she "gets her nails done". In that town some "skaters messed with her tag" as some funny prank or something? Although later on, days later, when her tag on the back of the car is upside down and she gets pulled over for it she blames it on those "skaters". She has not had a long phone call conversation with Travis except for him calling her twice on 6/2/08 at 3:04 am and 3:21 am. Jodi calls Travis on 6/3/08 at 12:37 pm, 1:51 pm, 8:16 pm and 8:34 pm......ALL of those calls are 2 mins or less. Jodi buys gas for her car and the THREE gas cans before leaving California to go to Mesa, AZ. Jodi turns OFF her cell phone before entering AZ. Jodi dyes her hair before going to Mesa, AZ. Jodi buys NO gas, food items or anything else while in AZ. Jodi kills Travis with a knife AND a 25 auto (the same caliber that just happens to have been stolen from her grandparents home) and tries to clean the crime scene some. Jodi then leaves AZ and still buys NO gas in AZ or any other items. On 6/4/08 at 11:37 pm Jodi calls Travis leaving a voice mail saying something inane about when he comes to visit her in Yreka even though she knows he is dead. Jodi arrives in Utah to visit with Ryan B 23 hours later than she was expected and blames it on getting lost. Jodi has fun, grinds on Ryan, goes about her life as if nothing was wrong. Jodi goes home, goes to work, talks to her family again going about her life as if nothing was wrong.

Then we have Jodi on the stand, during cross, talking about her time spent those 3 or 4 days. We have Jodi admit that her visit with Ryan B was AN ALIBI. I'll repeat that, Jodi says on the stand in front of the jury that her visit with Ryan B on 6/5/08 WAS AN ALIBI!!!

I really think that says it all when it comes to "self defense".

MOO

No. I do not believe any of that pedophile garbage.

And, although ALV mentions that she is aware of the story, she never gave any indication that she believed it, either.

IMO

Then you believe that Jodi lied about the reason for all that name calling on May 26th. Now ask yourself, why lie unless the truth made HER look bad? Perhaps it had something to do with a secretly recorded phone call?

Some stuff that is preducial to her is being kept out. For example I read a part of her journal last nigh t where she said she wanted to cut a circuit, make it lifeless or something to that effect when talking about breaking off with a bf.

Wasn't she talking about Travis when she said that? That was what I thought.

Jean Casares said earlier on HLN that this seat Juror #5 was in as at the end of a row, near the wall, and the furthest from the jury she could be. I would assume it was chosen so as not to distract them by her presence, and don't believe it had anything to do with "which side" she was on.

:)

MOO

Someone said earlier here that the Alexander family, friends and supporters along with media are on one side, the other side is for JA family so that's the only place #5 was able to sit. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton