trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How evil and sadistic is JA?

This is the voicemail message she left for her butchered murder victim hours after she wedged his lifeless and mutilated body into his shower stall.

Cued at 3 minutes, 10 seconds:

http://youtu.be/Qs3yk5QsYAY?t=3m10s

And, even creepier, she left a message, listened back to it, then deleted it because it didn't sound 'natural enough. So she left another, listened, deleted that one, and then left this final one...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Watching Wilmcott and ALV was just so shocking as to how they were blatantly trying to twist things and somehow make Travis seem like he deserved to be killed.

The past 3 days or so have been so upsetting because they seem to insult the jury's intelligence with all their dribble.

The bottom line is nothing in all their testimony would justify Jodi killing Travis over it. The only thing they proved is that Jodi over-reacted to an angry email and chose to plan out a murder to kill Travis.

Because even if we go back to Jodi's lying on the stand, we are left with trying to believe that Travis got so mad at Jodi dropping the camera that he attacked her while naked. And then somehow she was so skilled in her self defense skills she managed to obtain 2 weapons (guns + knives) at a moments notice and successfully defended herself. Of course, then we have to ignore the fact she stabbed him 29 times, stabbed him quite a few times in the BACK and the back of his head, and slit his throat, and shot him for good measure which was all needed to stop an attacking person. Oh yeah, forgot that he was also cursing at her all the while this was going on.

Thats quite the self-defense training she must have had....NOT

The whole defense case is just totally ridiculous, and I am shocked at the BS they are trying to feed this jury. I dont think we have much to worry about. Juan will remind the jury in closing of how ridiculous their defense is.

OMG... Looks like Snow White with a black eye, and some Illuminati symbols (creepy!)... Here's a link to some info about the symbols:
http://naijagists.com/the-illuminati-signs-and-symbols-revealed/

Short excerpt from the attached article (quick FYI): "The Illuminati has no reservations whatsoever for adopting devilish means such as witchcraft, terror, blackmail, and so on. For this reason, it chose the devil as the overseer of all its affairs -- the reason why all members must revere the devil and his allies..."

Great... Now I'M shaking like a chihuahua. :shocked2:

It's not Illuminati, they're Mormon symbols (borrowed from Masonry).

http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/masonicsymbolsandtheldstemple.htm
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/saltlake/

Watching Wilmcott and ALV was just so shocking as to how they were blatantly trying to twist things and somehow make Travis seem like he deserved to be killed.

The past 3 days or so have been so upsetting because they seem to insult the jury's intelligence with all their dribble.

The bottom line is nothing in all their testimony would justify Jodi killing Travis over it. The only thing they proved is that Jodi over-reacted to an angry email and chose to plan out a murder to kill Travis.

Because even if we go back to Jodi's lying on the stand, we are left with trying to believe that Travis got so mad at Jodi dropping the camera that he attacked her while naked. And then somehow she was so skilled in her self defense skills she managed to obtain 2 weapons (guns + knives) at a moments notice and successfully defended herself. Of course, then we have to ignore the fact she stabbed him 29 times, stabbed him quite a few times in the BACK and the back of his head, and slit his throat, and shot him for good measure which was all needed to stop an attacking person. Oh yeah, forgot that he was also cursing at her all the while this was going on.

Thats quite the self-defense training she must have had....NOT

The whole defense case is just totally ridiculous, and I am shocked at the BS they are trying to feed this jury. I dont think we have much to worry about. Juan will remind the jury in closing of how ridiculous their defense is.

This Defense team is a joke! Laughing, smirking and giggling as though this trial were a tea party. In the KC trial it was the Prosecution (Namely Jeff Ashton) who couldn't help laughing during trial. Here it is the Defense team that is not only unable to control their emotions but is incompetent as well.

Scott Peterson had Mark Geragos. Casey Anthony had Cheney Mason. This Arias specimen does not have even one competent lawyer by her side. JM and DF are saints to be able to stay in a zen place when the Defense is yacking.

If there is a woman on the jury who was a victim of abuse, then she is familar with the traits of an abuser. She will know Jodi displays thise traits.

deedee, I agree with you. In fact, I believe any victim of abuse (or, a person that had/has a loved one a victim of abuse) would have disdain towards LaViolette's testimony.

LaViolette put victims of abuse in danger - as a victim advocate, I do not understand why LaViolette would have the audacity to rally behind Arias.

LaViolette - presents herself as a victims' champion. She portrays herself as knowing about abuse - and caring about victims of abuse.

I know that her testimony has abusers a sense of soundness / vindication - Abusers will look at LaViolette's testimony and see that LaViolette is defending Arias (a known murderer). LaViolette has given abusers (more) power by firmly standing up for Arias - excusing the fact that Arias' stabbed her victim almost 30 times, slit his throat and shot him in the head.

Any abuser that has seen the picture of Arias' victim Travis Alexander - knows that TA was the victim. It is likely that abusers have seen the pictures of TA's slaughtered body - the pictures showing the deep stab wounds to TA's back and back of head (showing that TA was trying to get away) - and thought, "female abusers have it so easy - if I did that to my wife - stabbed her 30 times at least 9 of those times deeply in her back showing that she was trying to get away - I would not have a chance - lucky Arias!"

Abusers now have "The LaViolette's Bendiction," to use to torment. Abusers can tell their victim, "Look at which side LaViolette is on - You think that you're abused? Think about it - this lady LaViolette is dedicating herself to Arias - Do you want me to show you the pictures of what Arias did to Travis Alexander? What do you think will happen to you if you try to tell people that I abuse you - they won't believe you. If anything, I will be the one to have LaViolette testifying in my favor."

LaViolette seems to be the true sense of "a wolf in sheep's clothing." I feel terrible to all of the victims that have put their trust in LaViolette. Doing so was another betrayal for them. LaViolette has said that she is a victims advocate - dedicating herself to teaching the world about domestic violence.

I do not believe that a person with a true heart towards being a victim advocate could live with themselves by "painting" Arias as a victim of abuse perpetrated by Travis Alexander.

A true victim advocate - not even for 300 million dollars an hour - would betray those living in a state of perpetual fear for their own life, the lives of their children. A true victim advocate would not give power to abusers.

LaViolette has given abusers not only power - but validation and permission. LaViolette might as well as joined forces with abusers worldwide - It seems reasonable that victims of abuse wold be left puzzled after hearing LaViolette's testimony. LaViolette has given abusers another "tool" to use against their victim - "LaViolette is defending Arias," which will have to leave victims off balance, mixed up, mentally shamed, and "thrown" off guard.

"The LaViolette's Bendiction" is an unneeded advancement in the "abusers movement." I thought that we were working together to make progress - to end abuse. Then a pseudo victim advocate gives abusers (more) power.

Please let me know if I'm breaking any rules, or doing something incorrectly here... Just had to share a photo from the 'Justice for Travis Alexander' Facebook page... It's some of JA's doodlings/drawings done at the beginning of the trial, early Jan 2013. According to the FB page admin (Cathy), JA's family was trying to sell this on eBay.

OMG... Looks like Snow White with a black eye, and some Illuminati symbols (creepy!)... Here's a link to some info about the symbols:

Short excerpt from the attached article (quick FYI): "The Illuminati has no reservations whatsoever for adopting devilish means such as witchcraft, terror, blackmail, and so on. For this reason, it chose the devil as the overseer of all its affairs -- the reason why all members must revere the devil and his allies..."

Take a look see on the back of a US one dollar bill...see the pyramid there with the all knowing eye thingy? Masonic? Illuminati? Conspiracy theories galore..Freaky if ya think about it.

One thing I feel I have to say is that I know in the past many women who were being seriously abused did not self identify because their partner had never laid a hand on them or maybe only once.

I had hoped that by now people would understand this subject better. You do not have to be physically hit to be very seriously abused by your partner. Everything that ALV said, in general [forget about Jodi for a minute], about domestic violence is true. People should pay attention to it. And, yes, given enough time, it will become physical, because it escalates, but by then it may be too late.

IMO

I was abused for 16 years. It was only physical maybe four or five times. He threw things at me. He would take the mattress off our bed then follow me around the house to make sure I didn't find a place to lay down to sleep. He would tear the phones out of the walls and disable my car so I couldn't call for help or leave. He would bring out a gun and set it out in a highly visible spot. Those weren't the worst things. Sometimes it would be easier to acknowledge you are abused if it WAS physical. :twocents:

http://www.daily49er.com/news/speaker-shares-insight-on-stopping-domestic-violence-1.2375056

ALV is not telling the truth, she does refer to Snow White, more than just a title.

Students discussed the ideas of gender they learned from fairy tales. In her work with domestic violence survivors, LaViolette said she asks women to go from "Snow White to the Wicked Witch," or to stop being timid and start speaking up for themselves.

"I look at Snow White and she was a very passive character, but she was also nice," she said. "She was almost nice enough to make you sick. Her whole life was about cleaning and singing."

I'm glad that you found this, and, took the time to post it.

I now believe that ALV was never truly an advocate for victims (as she claims - as she has made her platform). I now believe that ALV never cared about victims. Perhaps she found this platform profitable - so, she played a role. I do feel badly for all of the victims that put their trust in her - that looked to ALV for answers & believed in ALV.

I do not believe that a true victim advocate would behave like ALV. More so, I do not think that a true victim advocate would testify for the defense - as they would see that TA was the true victim, and, in good conscience could not lie by depicting TA as an abuser.

A true victim advocate would not want to have anything to do with any activity that could jeopardize advancements made in victim advocacy, the safety / well being of victims. ALV did these things with her behavior in court - depicting Arias as a victim.

Please let me know if I'm breaking any rules, or doing something incorrectly here... Just had to share a photo from the 'Justice for Travis Alexander' Facebook page... It's some of JA's doodlings/drawings done at the beginning of the trial, early Jan 2013. According to the FB page admin (Cathy), JA's family was trying to sell this on eBay.

was just reading up before going to bed. I remember when this first popped up on ebay. I don't think it was her family selling it... and I'm not sure that everyone believed it was her drawings. I personally think it was just someone trying to make a few bucks. :twocents:

here is a link to the ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321064158322;PdsSession=d9432cfa13d0a5abe6322762fffb01b9

ETA: here is a link to a thread here at WS, from when the picture was found on ebay:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8774128"]The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT* - Page 37 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BBM I don't remember which lawyer discussed this issue on TV. Eiglarsh or Joey Jackson .. sorry, but, anyway, they stated that CA is a two party state while AZ is a one party state. If Travis would have been in CA, the taping would have been illegal, but since he was in AZ - a one party state, it was legal.

Since it was legal, the tape would have had to be judged inadmissable for other reasons.

JA taped this conversation while in CA. It is illegal in CA to tape record someone without their permission. Therefore, it was against the law for JA to do it.

Why the judge let this in, I will never understand. Also, it has nothing to do with Travis's murder. JMO

ABC News has reported that the Arias Trial has cost Taxpayers 1.4 Million Dollars.

It is also being reported that LaViolette is "cashing" in on the Arias trial - by being paid $300 an hour (courtesy of taxpayers), and, to promote her book that is being re-published (due to the trial) and will be available April 23.

This board is filled with so many intelligent people - people that strive to promote all that is good.

My question is - do taxpayers have any say? For example, is it possible that taxpayers demand accountability - and, for future trials demand a "citizen board" that oversees trials.

It is outrageous - in my opinion, that LaViolette would be paid $300 by the defense. I doubt that this would be the amount LaViolette would receive if Arias was paying for her own defense - or if Nurmi / Wilmott had to pay LaViolette's expenses.

1.4 Million is a lot of money - it seems as though that Judge Stephens has the responsibility to keep this trial going.

Why is there no court on Fridays?

This "run away train" of a trial needs to be put back on the tracks - if either side (the state or defense) is using blatant stall tactics to delay the trial - then the judge should let the person know that stall tactics are not going to be used to delay court.

It seems wrong that there is 1.4 million dollars (and counting) to spend on this trial - when there has to be a better use for such funds. I realize that trials are expensive - but many defendants pay for their own defense - when a defendant has to spend his/her own money; find ways to pay for their defense - I think that they are more mindful of how much a person is making an hour.

I'm sure everyone accused of murder in Arizona is relieved that they can have an open checkbook to provide 'expert' witnesses for their trial, with NO restriction as to how long they can opine..

Thanks for the info, Smelly Squirrel! Interesting... I just read this in the first article you attached: "While the upside-down star is used in Masonry, it is also used by Satanists." Who knew???

However, this is in the context of JA's demented doodlings (Post # 1247), so it's anybody's guess which usage she intended ... :what:

deedee, I agree with you. In fact, I believe any victim of abuse (or, a person that had/has a loved one a victim of abuse) would have disdain towards LaViolette's testimony.

LaViolette put victims of abuse in danger - as a victim advocate, I do not understand why LaViolette would have the audacity to rally behind Arias.

LaViolette - presents herself as a victims' champion. She portrays herself as knowing about abuse - and caring about victims of abuse.

I know that her testimony has abusers a sense of soundness / vindication - Abusers will look at LaViolette's testimony and see that LaViolette is defending Arias (a known murderer). LaViolette has given abusers (more) power by firmly standing up for Arias - excusing the fact that Arias' stabbed her victim almost 30 times, slit his throat and shot him in the head.

Any abuser that has seen the picture of Arias' victim Travis Alexander - knows that TA was the victim. It is likely that abusers have seen the pictures of TA's slaughtered body - the pictures showing the deep stab wounds to TA's back and back of head (showing that TA was trying to get away) - and thought, "female abusers have it so easy - if I did that to my wife - stabbed her 30 times at least 9 of those times deeply in her back showing that she was trying to get away - I would not have a chance - lucky Arias!"

Abusers now have "The LaViolette's Bendiction," to use to torment. Abusers can tell their victim, "Look at which side LaViolette is on - You think that you're abused? Think about it - this lady LaViolette is dedicating herself to Arias - Do you want me to show you the pictures of what Arias did to Travis Alexander? What do you think will happen to you if you try to tell people that I abuse you - they won't believe you. If anything, I will be the one to have LaViolette testifying in my favor."

LaViolette seems to be the true sense of "a wolf in sheep's clothing." I feel terrible to all of the victims that have put their trust in LaViolette. Doing so was another betrayal for them. LaViolette has said that she is a victims advocate - dedicating herself to teaching the world about domestic violence.

I do not believe that a person with a true heart towards being a victim advocate could live with themselves by "painting" Arias as a victim of abuse perpetrated by Travis Alexander.

A true victim advocate - not even for 300 million dollars an hour - would betray those living in a state of perpetual fear for their own life, the lives of their children. A true victim advocate would not give power to abusers.

LaViolette has given abusers not only power - but validation and permission. LaViolette might as well as joined forces with abusers worldwide - It seems reasonable that victims of abuse wold be left puzzled after hearing LaViolette's testimony. LaViolette has given abusers another "tool" to use against their victim - "LaViolette is defending Arias," which will have to leave victims off balance, mixed up, mentally shamed, and "thrown" off guard.

"The LaViolette's Bendiction" is an unneeded advancement in the "abusers movement." I thought that we were working together to make progress - to end abuse. Then a pseudo victim advocate gives abusers (more) power.

Good post. Also, this is not the first time JM has come up against "the fog" as a defence strategy. I can only imagine his disdain of such a claim, murder for whatever reason you want then claim PTSD as a mitigating factor? What a whopping FU to the real victims of both murder and PTSD.:twocents:

I'm glad that you found this, and, took the time to post it.

I now believe that ALV was never truly an advocate for victims (as she claims - as she has made her platform). I now believe that ALV never cared about victims. Perhaps she found this platform profitable - so, she played a role. I do feel badly for all of the victims that put their trust in her - that looked to ALV for answers & believed in ALV.

I do not believe that a true victim advocate would behave like ALV. More so, I do not think that a true victim advocate would testify for the defense - as they would see that TA was the true victim, and, in good conscience could not lie by depicting TA as an abuser.

A true victim advocate would not want to have anything to do with any activity that could jeopardize advancements made in victim advocacy, the safety / well being of victims. ALV did these things with her behavior in court - depicting Arias as a victim.

What a great post that gets right to the the point on this "expert witness." No true victim's advocate would ever do what ALV has done to the victim, slander him so vilely, and then cavalierly lie and turn facts around to try and rehabilitate this murderous defendant. I've been wondering for days who and what ALV is.

http://www.daily49er.com/news/speaker-shares-insight-on-stopping-domestic-violence-1.2375056

ALV is not telling the truth, she does refer to Snow White, more than just a title.

Students discussed the ideas of gender they learned from fairy tales. In her work with domestic violence survivors, LaViolette said she asks women to go from "Snow White to the Wicked Witch," or to stop being timid and start speaking up for themselves.

"I look at Snow White and she was a very passive character, but she was also nice," she said. "She was almost nice enough to make you sick. Her whole life was about cleaning and singing."

That's a correct report. I just watched the youtube video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k"]"Gender Fairytales and Domestic Violence" - Alyce LaViolette - 10/16/08 - YouTube[/ame]

It's mostly about feminism, gender equality, and views of domestic abuse. She starts talking about Snow White at 25:20 and finishes about 40:00. Her point is as in the article. She's not really going into how SW is abused, but how fairy tales exhibit iconic gender roles. SW is a passive, sweet, nice persona, the kind of person who will put up with abuse. She says they want a victim to go from SW to being the Wicked Witch, a stronger character.

In her drawing, I guess JA is trying to say she was a passive, nice character who got beat up. Obviously, ALV gave JA some training on her views of abuse.

ALV acts like testimony is supposed to be a controlled therapy session. She can be in charge, come to her own conclusions without any responsibility to reveal HOW she came to the conclusion.

There is a murder victim who cannot speak. The only 'evidence' ALV and the Dr. have is from a proven liar. These idiots are indignant that ANYone would have the audacity to question their assessment. I wonder if ALV and the Dr. watch a replay of their own performance, listen to themselves and think "hmmmm, not bad". :floorlaugh:

OT: To Smelly Squirrel

Every time I see your screen name and avatar...the song Smelly Cat, as sung by Phoebe on the old TV show Friends, starts "playing" in my mind! LOL!!

Jodi has removed herself from the brutal crime she committed and now perceives herself at war against JM.

Plain as day to me, a lay person. Too bad these idiot psych professionals aren't seeing it. But, then, why would they want to acknowledge it when their 'fog' of the situation scams high wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway