trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffgoldesq Hushed courtroom, chatter of keys on media side, whispers about what the hey is going on, but no real idea yet, from any of us in #jodiarias

This sounds like mistrial actually being considered due to ALV's communication.

Could that have been strategy?

That is what I was thinking. ALV has been an expert witness in dozens of cases, this kind of thing has to be against the rules in every case, yet she did it so blatantly in front of everyone. Smells very fishy to me.

Juan is going to challenge the credibility of the 2008 journal that AVL relied upon.

@WildAboutTrial Probably has to do with Alyce speaking to her after court on Thursday #Jodiarias

:floorlaugh: Every time they go back into the Judge's chambers some posters think there has been a plea deal offered. Every time. I guess its just normal for some to think that.

The State has no reason to accept a plea from Arias. They have way more evidence than they need to convict her.

NO PLEA DEAL will be accepted, imo.

IMO

I agree 1,000,000%. There's no way a plea deal will go down. No way.

OK y'all stop with the ice cream!!!

I put ear plugs in and it is still calling my name!!!

talenti_sea_salt_caramel_gelato.jpg

"Come get meee..."

Gngr thinks "someone's son" will be going to Publix in the very near future. :D

The. best. frozen. confection. ever.

I wonder if ALV can be thrown off the case for her behavior?? THEN WHAT? Please.. no mistrial!

Hubby called me a few minutes ago telling me he would be getting off early today. My sweetie wanted to know if I wanted to go to the flower nursery to get more plants when he got home. I reminded him that the trial starts back today.

He told me 'oh good.' then he said 'I will go out to the nursery before coming home and get the 6 flowers you want.':) Me loves my adorable sweet hubby.

When he comes in he will watch the trial with me since Juan will be up. He watches when he is up on cross every time but cant tolerate to watch KN & JW. He goes to another room to watch something else when either one of them are up.

IMO

Must be nice to be able to plant flowers in some parts of the country at this time. Can't even think about it here until mid-May when there's no longer a danger of overnight frost.

While doing some outdoor cleanup over the weekend, DH discovered that one of my outdoor pots cracked during the winter :(

#jodiarias court will start and willcotts first words will be "can we approach..."

ALV needs to be told that if she's going to be running with the big dogs, she needs to suck it up. This is what she's getting the big bucks for.

Problem is she can't run with the big dogs. She's on the porch taking a nap.

OK y'all stop with the ice cream!!!

I put ear plugs in and it is still calling my name!!!

talenti_sea_salt_caramel_gelato.jpg

"Come get meee..."

Gngr thinks "someone's son" will be going to Publix in the very near future. :D

LOL. My SO LOOOVVES this stuff (this flavor) - he's constantly buying it.
It's really good - better than Haagen Dazs.

OK...I don't even LIKE ice cream and I want some! LOL!!

Peppermint stick with marshmellow topping, please!

From Beth Karas:

LaViolette came out of chambers. Martinez and Flores then went in. The bailiff also summoned Alexander's sister Samantha and brother Steven. #JodiArias

Maybe they are discussing that ALV approached Travis family last week.
Hope so ... This Judge needs to address how inappropriate that was. Serious business.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I saw Samantha go out the door where the jury comes in. Not the same door that the attorneys went out. #JodiArias

Wonder what the exact verbiage witness used talking to Samantha.? Juan can ask her about it, riiiight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe ALV realized the extent to which she was basing testimony on lies and is refusing to testify or claiming fifth or demanding legal representation since she must know she is perjuring herself and in violation of the oath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper