trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it seems harsh to some people, but Juan is exercising great witness control...she will get tired of fighting him eventually and answer the question's that she is asked.

If anyone doubts why Juan is doing this, you should listen to Wendy Murphy on Tricia's radio show. Great great show, Wendy is terrific at explaining things about what goes on in the courtroom.

I don't know what it is, but my response to so much of this is to SQUEAL!!! LOL!!

My dogs think I am nuts!

JM needs to ask her if she's aware of women who falsely accuse men of spousal abuse during custodial and divorce proceedings, but AVL likely thinks they're ALL telling the truth and women don't do this.

This woman is dreadful. Doesn't need to interview people to form an opinion. Can form an opinion from text messages. Good luck with that, you silly woman.

She is also coming across with a major attitude.

That's exactly what she did.

I have a feeling she's going to be feeling ill again very soon...

So the defense excuses today seem to be all about Juan and going out of Context.

Which is what the defense does every single moment they opened their mouths no matter who is on the stand.

I love Juan's approach at not dissecting what ALV has said about JA, but rather proving she herself is incompetent. Nip this in the bud!

Alyce is playing the victim. She doesn't answer questions, and then acts like she's being picked on.

let us all remember....in court...out of court...anything and everything you say can be used against you!!

Everything is out of context for ALV - her way of evading answers.

She's being asked questions about HER opinion, HER report, HER materials! Why the attitude & combativeness?

If I was a jury member, I'd wonder what she's hiding/lying about.

I wish the judge would put a stop to ALV's games and threaten to hold her in contempt unless she starts to simply answer the question without following it without a bunch of baloney. WHY IS THIS JUDGE ALLOWING THIS??? I think the jury definitely will wonder what ALV is hiding by acting like this. She is not helping her "client" at all so maybe there is an upside to her dodging questions and playing games although it's frustrating. I think Juan is showing tremendous restraint given her refusal to simply answer the question!

If I took a shot everytime she said; "In this context" I'd die of alcohol poisoning?

"It's not a yes or no answer" Someone just slap her already :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member