trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's being asked questions about HER opinion, HER report, HER materials! Why the attitude & combativeness?

If I was a jury member, I'd wonder what she's hiding/lying about.

If she gives honest answers she's :censored: she wants those words only to apply to TA and not Jodi. When she says "Out of Context" she really means; "I didn't want that to apply to anyone else." JMO

I know it seems harsh to some people, but Juan is exercising great witness control...she will get tired of fighting him eventually and answer the question's that she is asked.

If people want to know what harsh is, listen to how she annihilated Travis in her testimony.

On a side note...JW is looking very pale today. Some bronzer or maybe a witness who doesn't embellish or over exaggerate or make statements based on part facts would help...

Why in the world isn't the defense team advising LaViolette to drop the snarky attitude??!! This can't possibly be helping their cause!

That's for the Judge to decide. Apparently that's not an issue w/her. MOO.

Funny how context matters to ALV when it's HER being discussed... but she didn't care about context when dissecting things that Travis said, or JA alleged that he said. She had NO problem taking Travis' words out of context.

bravo!!!:rocker:

I explained what I meant! It's not what I meant. I said what I meant.

What you MEANT and what you SAID in a court of law are two different things, IMO. Next time, say what you meant...

...and she teaches attorneys how to deal with expert witnesses? Pffft.

If you turn the sound off, And watch ALV's body language, she is absolutely feeling in charge and that she is going to teach JM a lesson..

And can I say that Mr Juan has wayyyyy more patience than I do. :)

That's not how I am reading her right now. She appears to me to be incensed that he called her professional integrity into question, she is surprised he researched so thoroughly and she is incensed that she feels he won the point. Notice how her answers are getting shorter and she is challenging him less? She is getting cautious.

OMG, Alyce won't even own her own words! This is going to be brutal.

First she would not admit she said it, then when confronted with the TRANSCRIPT, she still tries to deny it, by claiming it was 'out of context. '

She is very slippery.

OMG, Alyce won't even own her own words! This is going to be brutal.

And this is just the beginning.
ALV will not answer the most basic questions about her CV/etc.

Juan will have her on the stand allllll week to get her to answer questions about the real issues in this trial and what ALV testified to under oath with Willmott.

Can't stand that HLN is AGAIN saying that Juan is being overly aggressive.
He's simply trying to get the woman to answer ANY question with a straight answer.
Certainly doesn't help that the judge refuses to admonish the witness to answer the questions either.

GO JUAN.

why cant the judge tell her to answer!!!! It makes me so mad that the DT and their witnesses are allowed to stall and try and confuse. They are trying to make JM look like he is twisting everything, and he is asking SIMPLE questions. Judge make them stop!

Kinda wishing Martinez would get to the point of the ridiculous defense in this case. Anyone else? She's gonna be on the stand forever at this rate. I'd rather get to the point of why we're here a little quicker. jmt

The Lang woman, whom Travis barely knew, is the woman he threatened to kill himself over. Clearly a joke but AVL took it literally.

ALV like to preface/embellish answers in a Jodiesque style!

How on earth can she not answer yes or no as to whether she said something

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JA looking a little nervous like the witness. Cracking her neck a couple of times already.

When the camera is on Arias, has anyone noticed how much she uses her ERASER??
I ask that, because an ERASER was used a LOT in the magazine messages. Hmm

I am beyond disgusted with alyce... omg! And the killer looks so proud...:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members