DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "seal" is up on AZ Central ...

Let's go !

:seeya:

well I think it is a headbanger flashing that rock on sign, Im too new to pick my own avatar, or I have not figured it out yet, cuz I was looking for a snowhite avatar of course, lol.

There's a song out by Willow Smith "Whip My Hair". Maybe that's a thing now. If I tried to whip my hairs my neck would go out so haven't tried it ;)

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to download a live stream app I think ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wow!!!

9:25

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

Eeewwwwwww! She's gonna need more than that when Juan is done with her.

I have all ceramic tile, live on a lake in Texas where the wind always blows, the cat in my profile pic, a dog that sheds non-stop, and a hubby who takes "wipe your feet!!!!!!!" as merely a suggestion. I gave up trying to keep it clean, and just sweep when it starts to annoy me.

Believe me I know your pain. East Texas sand and 3 dogs. Floors don't bother me that much, but my nose and eyes sure do. jmo

It's not supposed to start until the fall, I think. And that, of course, is if it doesn't get delayed.

I'm really looking forward to the Sniderman trial. There's another guilty one right there, IMHO.

MOO

Mel

Guess who my daughter literally ran into at the mall this weekend? SA. My daughter said she was at a rack and turned around and they bumped into each other. She said SA apologized to her. My daughter then grabbed her friend and asked her if she knew who it was. Her friends mouth dropped. My daughter said she was going to take a picture of her on her phone but decided against it. She said it would have been too obvious. I told her she should have waited until she got out of the store and took it from a distance. Oh well. Hindsight and all that.

I don't want to be the preacher, but I think it's good that your daughter didn't take a pic of her. This trial is probably a lot of strain on that woman, no matter what her connection may be to Ms. Arias. To have the knowledge that even if she is trying to move on with her normal life all the while people are taking pictures of her and monitoring is not the best way to let both parties involved move forward. JMO.

They must not have the same defense attorney's in the Judges morning cases.

JA defense attorney's always STOP on time!

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

Try abc that works on my s3. Ustream with azfamily is the best but it doesnt seem to be working today

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have been wondering about the phone calls between Travis and JA. Specifically, what were all the calls from after the email from Travis on May 26th unitl June 4th? I saw the post earlier about the calls between them from June 2nd. One thing I wondered was whether or not they could tell if any of those calls from her were just her listening to his voice mail, to kind of get a feel for what was going on with him.

Wow!!!

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

WHAT?? Is this some kind of prize fight? I guess she is preparing to spar with JM? How ridiculous.

MOO

Did you download the app called Ustream?>

this reminds me of a boxing match between rounds. they should have a bucket for her to spit into and kneel in front of her saying 'you can do it, alyce!!!!'

OMG I am at work laughing my a$$ off. STOP you people!

Wow!!!

lol oh lord.

lets get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble.

did someone squirt some water in her mouth too?

OK...this is hilarious and I had to share! My hubby was totally annoyed at the beginning of this trial. He wouldn't watch it.

He just called me to say that he is on his way home. He's going to work from home the rest of the day. LOL

Just FYI, he's been talking about Juan's cross all weekend! :D

Goooooo Juan!

Let's make ALV a prosecution witness just as you have all the others!

Alice-Brady-bunch-300x226.jpg

:laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members