trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousand? wonder how much that cost the state of AZ?

oh boo hoo answer the damn questions...

I've really developed my potty-mouth since this trial began.

No offense to any sailors out there....:furious:

My sailor son and soon-to-be sailor son (omg leaves in two weeks!) have taught me new and fascinating words. I've used all of them when the defense is up.

pardon the interruption but could anyone tell me if there is somewhere besides HLN (and their commercial fest) to watch the trial live? TIA

On cross, all witnesses are automatically treated as hostile witnesses.

The only effect of calling a witness a "hostile witness" is that you get to ask leading questions, which you are already allowed to do on cross.

Thanks for that clarification!

I was wondering, if you can lead on cross anyway, why I heard objection-leading from the defense team during JM's cross of JA? Seems like I heard that several times. Forgive me if I'm mistaken.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

Kirk Nurmi filed another motion for mistrial based on prosecutorial misconduct this morning. I assume that was the in-chambers topic.

BBM

Isn't Mike Kiefer the one that KatieCool is upset with.

It seems he is connected to the hip of the defense team.

He constantly has criticized Juan. He is not objective and is biased himself.

IMO

Regarding the feeds - Per http://www.kpho.com/story/21907625/winds-picking-up-ahead-of-cold-front-moving-into-arizona

As this system approaches the Valley, winds will start to increase. By late morning, winds will sustain between 20 and 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
Winds as high as 60 mph were being predicted from the top of the state (I-40 in northern Arizona) to the other (I-8 inn southern Arizona.)

This might be why the feeds are a bit wonky today. (Typo is not mine, btw)

Oh I hope he's bringing up the relationship non-status and the time frames. She acted as if they were an item on the day she killed him.

So the defense team cherry picked conversations Travis had with other women and asked ALV to make an assessment based on partials?

No way in hell I'd put my professional reputation on the line like that.

What was she thinking?

Well I didn't mean I want her to get off!! I just want her to rot in prison.

But I respect all opinions so no need to debate it. :)

She will kill anyone, anywhere at anytime if she so desires.

After reviewing the crime scene and autopsy photos I don't believe it is debatable, either. :(

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m

Willmott is seen jumping up like a whack-a-mole with a few objections this morning. #JodiArias

Class!

She may not think she lies....but when you embellish your history, you are lying! I made the remark on another site...she doesn't want anyone to take away her ability to qualify her answers, she seems to not think anything can be answered with yes or no, that every single question that she is asked has to have a 5 minute explanation.

" I don't know a text from an IM..."

Isn't she supposed to be an expert witness? Isnt there as difference between them?

AVL thinks she pulled a fast one on Juan. She didn't write a report, because she knew it would have to be turned over in discovery. I can't wait to see Juan blow that up right in her face.

Mr. Martinez
Mr. Martinez
Mr. Martinez
Mr. Martinez
How many times is she going to say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors