trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit down Wilmott, please. I know something about Keynote speakers. There is only one Keynote speaker, ever.
Who knew if you had anything to do with speaking at a conference, or even being on a panel, you are the keynote speaker?
Okay, how many of us want to revise their CVs right now? :seeya:
:floorlaugh:

Egads! She is looking right at the transcribed text of what she said, and she still can barely get out a simple yes.

She hesitated trying to think of how she could get out of answering yes. She will be this difficult all day long.

He's got you Alyce, you can't tell what a person was feeling from texts from years ago. Let it go. You are sounding ridiculous.

Why is this Judge allowing ALV to be hostile!?

While I agree it seems the judge is overly passive, rose, I don't mind now, as I think ALV is digging the defense hole deeper and deeper.

The more she tries to skirt answering questions, the more biased she looks and the less the jury will give her testimony credit, IMO.

And that she will likely not have much more professional life as an expert witness.

No, that didn't happen. :)

Thank you! I'm gettin my testimony mixed up I guess. Good thing I'm not a juror. But then again, I'm not watching every single minute of coverage. I have to take breaks for sanity's sake.

BULLCRAP!!!

That's why the written word is so OFTEN misunderstood! I mean, we are internet posters here.

This is something that is WELL KNOWN!!!!!

She just can't help herself. She can't help getting one up on the PA.

Question, Ms. ALV, Do you think Travis only ever text messaged with people? So if so, you're missing a TON of information on those relationships.

i want to know if the jury is loving jm like normal right now

I know it seems harsh to some people, but Juan is exercising great witness control...she will get tired of fighting him eventually and answer the question's that she is asked.

Just like breaking a horse..

Jodi looks awfully smug sitting there today with her chin cocked up in the air. I noticed she keeps eyeballing the jurors while DT at sidebar too.

I want to yank her hair or slap her face...LOL Sorry, but she brings such anger out in me.

:seeya: I was thinking the same thing just now ! She keeps shifting those evil eyes towards the jury ...

Jodi trying to look like a "paralegal" or "attorney" -- giving instructions to
Willmoth -- like she's important ... :puke:

So why did you only bring specific ones to read off of then ALV?

She doesn't know the difference between a text message and an IM but somehow is still an expert in texts

While I agree it seems the judge is overly passive, rose, I don't mind now, as I think ALV is digging the defense hole deeper and deeper.

The more she tries to skirt answering questions, the more biased she looks and the less the jury will give her testimony credit, IMO.

And that she will likely not have much more professional life as an expert witness.

This is encouraging.

I know it seems harsh to some people, but Juan is exercising great witness control...she will get tired of fighting him eventually and answer the question's that she is asked.

I think he's being very gentle, in his speech modulation at the moment. He's still stickin' it to her in a fabulous way!

OK finally getting at WHY she assumes Jodi murderer is telling the truth, or tanja or whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214