trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV is the most non-responsive witness since JA.

R. Samuels wasn't this non-responsive.

ALV believes that all girls/women are victims based on their gender. I loved and respected my dad, and if he felt it necessary to discipline me for any reason, I knew that it was because he loved me. That said, he was not a "patriarchal terrorist".

THANK YOU Judge....it is a tragedy that is took you this long to tell her to answer...the...questions.....

I don't know if she even realizes the irony of her saying "taking things out of context Mr. Martinez" and that this is pretty much exactly what she did in her assessment of all the emails and texts etc...

If I hear the word context one more time I'm going to stick my head in the oven....Hey ALV, am I joking? Can you tell? Can you? Can you? :)

I just bought more ice cream. I'm gonna stick my face in the bowl...:seeya:

I wish there was some way to BLOCK out the Defense table while watching Juan give his Cross. I just cannot stand to see even on little bit of that table and persons sitting at that table...

Thank this post if you were trained like snow white. I wasn't.

1st time i've ever heard judge say she is not to give additional information, just answer the question asked. We're making progress! :)

How does CONTEXT matter in a YES or NO question?

Maybe if they charge her w/ contempt and put her in handcuffs she'll answer. Geez.

I love it! She could not talk to Snow White or the 7 dwarfs! Just like she has not talked to anyone else! :great:

So ALV thinks it isn't fair to take things out of context, yet the majority of her evaluations were done with texts and emails, that....

wait for it...

were taken out of text.

Hypocrite much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads