trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Juan mentioning Jodi's manifesto freaked the DT completely out because it will illustrate Jodi's complete lack of remorse.

The DT had no idea how to handle this curve ball thrown by Martinez. Ha!

Good evening everyone!

:seeya:

NG on now...more from ALV.

ALV admits JA may have lied to her all along...

Unlikely, dear friend. Only Jodi is smart enough is decipher her manifesto, dontcha know...which she probably won't do without the benefit of a plea agreement to 2nd degree murder. ;)

I hate it when you're right. :seeya:

Who types up these motions?? Terrible grammar!

"Note should also be made of the fact that the conduct described above has
ramifications that effect (sic) the ability of Ms. Arias to present her defense as the public
response to this unprofessional conduct has involved berating witnesses via e-mail,
telephone and in various internet forums. Said action has not only caused personal
distress to these witnesses but has made it difficult for them to provide effective
testimony for Ms. Arias."

"...a trial that comports with the rights due Ms. Arias pursuant to the 5
Amendments to the United States Constitution and Art. 2, §§ 4, 15, 23, and 24 of the
Arizona Constitution into something that more closely resembles a modern day
equivalent to the Salem Witch Trials which ended in 1693."

LMFAO! RRREALLY?

How about making it illegal for witnesses to lie under oath?
Oh, that's right, it already is....

Manifesto! And signing copies to sell later!

Add to example list of Jodi's narcissism, along with hanging her drawings beside the masters', IQ as high as Einstein's, several alleged admirers asking her out for the same weekend, corrects others' grammar

yoikes, I say, just yoikes...

I have been able to get bits and pieces today because of the flu/fever/cough. However, the part I did see I hope the jury understood. ALV was there as a forensic evaluator not as a therapist or friend. She was their to ask questions and get answers and get out. Nothing more. She has clearing proven she has no boundries.

ramifications that effect (sic) the ability of Ms. Arias to present her defense as the public
response to this unprofessional conduct has involved berating witnesses via e-mail,
telephone and in various internet forums. Said action has not only caused personal
distress to these witnesses but has made it difficult for them to provide effective
I believe that was the grammar nazi, self described copy editor, JA.

proceedings with a level of unfairness that cannot be cured by any other means.

:floorlaugh:

In other words, JM has us beat, there's no way we can outsmart him.

" Einstein IQ" I don't think even Drew Pinsky saw this one coming.:floorlaugh:

Was that before or after Jodi the grammar nazi edited it?

:facepalm: All I have to say is if Nurmi and Willmott are so concerned about public records release, they better never go to Florida to practice law.

1. Trained Brain
2. Manifesto

Alrighty then.....

See ya tomorrow...g'nite all!
:seeya:

Sorry to quote myself, but had to bold that.

Hiiii, Nurmi and Wilmott! Can't wait to read your client's manifesto! I bet it'll be all over the internet tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow, when you find out that the Judge has yet again denied another of your dubious motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beruptus