Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onward and upward today...

Famous-Scientist-Albert-Einstein.png

Wow! What a fabulous quote! Can we email this to RS and ALV?

Something I gotta get out. I admit there are many, many posts I haven't read, but there is one item I haven't come across, even in posts where it would fit in the dialog.
Its CANCUN....simply said & Timeline-wise, she was NOT going to allow him to go to CANCUN w/o her....I haven't seen this mentioned, and perhaps its importance to JA

I think Cancun was the final straw, but I don't believe that it had as much to do with jealousy as it had to do with JA wanting to "pay back" Travis and having the final say. I think in Jodi's mind, she gave up everything for Travis and she had the delusion that he would eventually "come around" and understand that she was the one. After all, as we saw yesterday, the woman has a breathtaking feeling of self-importance.

During that last week of May 2008, when Travis told her he would be taking Mimi to Cancun, she was going to give him one last opportunity to accept her truth, or he would have to pay for what she perceived as the mother of all insults--rejecting her. No one rejects Jodi...Jodi tells you when it's over. And, she did. :facepalm::furious:

In her mind, we just don't understand that she was absolutely justified in what she did. We are not smart like her, and we let our emotions and empathy get in the way of understanding why Travis had it coming. I guess when you don't have conscience, you don't see what all the fuss is about. I'm glad I'll never be able to relate to the goings on in the mind of a psychopath. :twocents:

I was joking with some friends the other day, saying I leave a message on my son's voicemail and he will TEXT me back: what do you want? :floorlaugh: Their kids pretty much do the same. And these are adult children we're talking about, twenties and thirties. Sometimes I have to text back that it's too long for a text, please call me -- then I get a call. But, yeah, texting is what they do.

Same here. DD is 24! I send one line text saying "call me"

Good Morning All,
Everyone ready for a great Juan day???
I thought I'd let people know,that I went back and was looking for a video that someone wanted me to read Jodi's lips,I could not find the part they wanted me to read,but I found something interesting.Juan was asking AL about the Einstein comment and Jodi told JW-Her Dad said that about her..blame Dad-LOLOL!
BBM
I don't know why, but that fills me with snarky glee!
Bless you SK and your super powers!

Holy @#$. That account was created on May 29th 2008. A day after the stolen 25 auto. That account wasn't made for any innocent purpose. It was part of her coverup -- and the video posted on June 12th was to show detectives that she was a "good friend" of Travis and that she wouldn't kill him. Similar to her fake journal entry on June 10th where she feigned ignorance of his murder and then spent several pages putting him on a pedestal. Ditto for that fake email to dead Travis. This account, which contains part of her coverup attempt, is even more incriminating because it's creation predates the murder, the very day after the stolen gun (that she used to murder Travis six days later).

So much scheming and planning by this evil narcissist. Jodi MUST go down in flames!

This should have been brought up at trial, or perhaps it will be as part of rebuttal?

Yep, the creation date is what struck me. I was surprised it hasn't been brought up in court. She didn't comment on any other youtube videos, didn't post any videos when she created it, until later after his death posting a video in memory. Similar to her posting on other social media about fond memories of him.

As recently mentioned by another poster, it seems quite possible it could have been used to threaten him with blackmail for the recorded phone sex video and photos. However, we know it was definitely used as part of her coverup.

I wish JM would have asked her why she created it, placing it in the timeline.

I watched the rehash of yesterday and Thursday afternoon in TruTV this morning and had a horrible realization -- when JM was questioning ALV about the Snow White speech, she saida couple of times that the jury would benefit from watching the entire speech on YouTube. JW is SO gonna make that poor jury sit through the long version of that speech on re-direct isn't she? :facepalm: Everyone else probably realized that possibility during the live testimony but I'm slow (no Einstein here!) and it just snuck up and surprised me this morning. :banghead:

Yep...sigh....:truce:

Good morning, y'all! :seeya:

Today's drinking game:

Every time ALV says the word "CONTEXT", take a swig. We'll be chit-faced by noon Az time. :cheers:

can you imagine how chit-faced those reading along would be???? I'm sure there would be??? I'm thinking everytime she said it yesterday it was mentioned on the thread.....:facepalm::floorlaugh::twocents:

I don't know about states, but my husband was an FOIA officer for the feds. He was required by law to provide documents within 10 days, which was laughable, so he was always sending out notices that there would be a (lengthy) delay. That could be at least part of what's going on here.

It sounds to me like they're requesting an advisory ethics opinion from the State Bar. jmo

I'm hoping for some incriminating computer evidence, something like the evidence uncovered in the Melanie McGuire case. There were google searches that implicated her in the homicide. It'd be awesome if Jodi has searches on her computer like, "25 caliber, murder", "crime scene staging", "cleaning off DNA", etc.

I will be devastated if what happened with the Caylee Anthony case happens here. But what your post made me think of was, they'll find searches such as "How to Murder Someone in the Shower with a Knife and a Gun," and she'll STILL be found not guilty.

I know, bite my tongue. This world is so full of injustices, though, that there's a tendency to want to prepare for the worst!

Justice for Travis. Period.

I took my laptop to the computer store and bought a "dongle" that allows me to show my laptop screen on my old-but-big-screen tv. I plug that up, then I run a red and white audio cord from my laptop to my stereo speakers.

Now I have trial coverage with NO COMMERCIALS on my tv and Surround Sound loud enough to be heard over running water.

I have an HDMI cord for that...but I want to be able to use my computer screen while watching the trial on my tv.

Anyone know how to do that? To make my computer and tv do show different things?

She (JW) is the twin that she has been searching for since her Mother is a twin. Thats why I believe she does everything in 2s except for gas cans. There is some sort of connection she feels she is lacking. Is it jealousy? :what:

Oh that's a creepy thought but actually plausible - what if Jodi were originally a twin in utero, and the other one never fully developed or died and no one ever told Jodi? She kind of just absorbed the other one, living off of it like a parasite until nothing was left of it. That's gross, sorry.

ITA, Liebchen!!! This goes to the heart of the matter. The DT certainly shouldn't be granted a mistrial based on the fact that JM is just a better lawyer.

And they, the DT, have subjected the jurors to unending twaddle, countless approaches, specious procrastinations, and numerous fingers up the old proboscis!

And our dear Mr. Martinez has without fail, taken a higher road.

Oh, I think this little motion is the product of a genius. I can't give the DT credit for it, being so terrifically written and all. I mean, Salem Witch Trials? Come on. Only a genius could link a trial involving an admitted killer who used two different weapons and nearly severed her victim's head -- and then claimed self-defense -- with two hundred year old trials involving totally innocent people accused of witchcraft who were then tried and executed on the basis of perjured testimony.

Genius, I say! And let's face it, none of us are her intellectual equal. I'm sure others might wish they could claim credit for this brilliant masterpiece, but only one author truly has the right to gloat.

:cow:

Wow! What a fabulous quote! Can we email this to RS and ALV?

So true yes? Samuels, then LaViolette on the stand, they are asked a question, it seems pretty simple, you are sitting across the table from a cold blooded murdered, why do you insist she was the victim of decades of abuse?

The answers go on for 6 days, take 17 turns around corners, goes all the way back to the birth canal and the lights in the operating room were too bright, needs qualifiers in all circumstances (yes...with a qualifier...no with a qualifier), nothing is even close to yes or no, and in the end I have no idea what the heck either one of them said and how it justifies stabbing a young man 29 times, nearly decapitating him then shooting him in the face. And where Snow White plays into this? (maybe because what they are doing is the epitome of psychobabble)

Famous-Scientist-Albert-Einstein.png

Here's a good rule of thumb:
People who mention having high intelligence quotients do so because it's not true.

Truth is not told. It's realized. So people who possess real intelligence or real true beauty never need to say a boosting word.

Jodi is NOT intelligent. Not at all. She's learned and book smart. She's very talented at regurgitating and reciting what she's learned from others opposed to learning on her own. She has zero wisdom and 100% plagiarism within her. Einstein didn't learn things by reading. He figured things out.
I guarantee.....Ms Arias couldn't find her way out of a paper bag without directions!! And like many others, Jodi was born an original but she will die nothing more than a copy!

JA is not even as smart (or as cute) as THIS Einstein:

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2465178.jpg

They are going for a mistrial based on prosecutorial misconduct, once that will fail miserably; the next step probably will be mistrial motion would be ineffective counsel.

Dear Judge,
We quit. Please, judge, let us quit! The other guy has fans and that's not fair because even though the lying jurors didn't see him sign autographs, they COULD have seen him. Also, our witness sucks and people are saying mean things about her on the Internet which causes her to use the bathroom a lot and ramble on the witness stand. It's a circus, I mean a witch hunt! It's a witch circus!

Your friend,
Nurmi

P.S. not counting cirque d'soleil (which is a cirque and not a circus) Jodi wanted me to add that witch circuses ended in 1741.

Oy, I'm tired. Couldn't sleep well last night. Yesterday Juan had me on an adrenaline rush and didn't need a nap. I hope that happens again today.

It sounds to me like they're requesting an advisory ethics opinion from the State Bar. jmo

I think you're right. I think the announcement that that's what they're doing is because maybe they have to comply within a certain amount of time and they can't because they're waiting for an opinion. Is that me being overly complicated? Obviously, I'm no Einstein!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire