trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in a year (i am being sarcastic? but not sure if I am really being sarcastic at this point)

Maybe not a year, but I'm betting it will easily be a month before deliberations start.

:cow:

I don't believe Jodi is that evil. She's evil but there's some humanity in her. I saw it when Juan said, "it stung when you stabbed Travis in the chest, didn't it?". She immediately was stricken with guilt and she tried so hard NOT to cry. I believe she even has remorse but she's too much of a coward to admit the truth and loves freedom too much to give it up entirely.

She did have an emotional attachment to Alexander. That's why his 16-page email compelled her to contemplate murder. The man she looked up to, the man she put on a pedestal, tore her down and it was traumatic for her. I believe 100% that on June 4th there was a time when she didn't want to kill him and it was during this time that the sex took place. But then something Travis did re-triggered Jodi to follow through with her original plans.

We shall agree to disagree?

JA has figured out the proper emotions to reflect at the correct times. That said, I have yet to see a real tear fall from one of her eyes.

It's difficult to believe there are other humans who are soulless, emotionless, empty, concerned only with themselves and nobody else, but they exist.

Everywhere.

From the ones wielding knives killing others, to the suits on Wall Street.

It's reality.

I saw someone hand a card to Juror #5 when she was talking to Valerie at the end of court the day she went as a spectator.

Yes, there were photos of it in the threads the day it happened. it actually was confused later that someone gave the card to Sam. It was a card or piece of paper given to juror 5.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have a format for writing a manifesto, so I decided to write what I think JA's might say.

WHAT I BELIEVE
1. I believe in the power of lying
2. I believe when a woman gets angry she has the right to slaughter the offender.
3. I believe that my IQ is higher than Einstein's.
4. I believe that I have the right to violate everyone I come in contact with in order to get my way.
5. I believe that I can out whit anyone who tries to spar with me.
I have proven these things to be true by my ability to control men with sex, and by planning and executing a murder and duping not just one but two expert witnesses into believing what I say to be true.

I WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE

1. Nobody dares challenge me
2. I can live well off of others.
3. Other women stay away from ANY man I am interested in.
4. People understand what it means to be in a fog.
5. Where everyone gets just how important I am.
I am creating this world by destroying anyone who dares to get in my way of what I want

HERE IS WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE
1. A digital camera can still produce images even if you take steps to delete them.
2. Juan Martinez is a bully
3. My parents are uneducated bores who are not worth my time.
4. Here in jail we do not get enough food to keep us from getting conveniently times migraines.
5. My DT could put a meth addict to sleep with the way they drone on and on.

For anyone who wants to follow in my footsteps remember these things. If I had known them years ago, things would be different for me today.

Words of wisdom from me
Immerse yourself in the laws of attraction. They will come in handy when you want to talk someone to death. Find a religion that you can use to manipulate a man. You will be surprised at what a man will put up with if you threaten to expose him to his church elders. Remember it is always better to mooch off of others, than to make an honest living yourself. You will enjoy life so much more if you are using your time to stalk, harass and invade the privacy of those in your life. Blackmail is the best tool out there use it and use it often.

she lost control of content.. but you know what: she has the discovery and has also deppod this witness.

This arias team knows they are fighting an uphill battle and after SIX TURN DOWNS they find an paid for hire expert to testify for arias. So what to expect then? Do we think this person can turn it all around? Of course not. The truth always comes out. So let us all delay the inevitable, put the jury, the state, the world watching, thru hell and just keep on keeping on with sidebars coming out of the ears.

So now the latest is Juan was mean.. Juan threw his pen at me.. Juan called me names.

okay let us ALL MOVE ON. as that is just wrong. really? And furthermore I cannot WAIT to hear more about juror 5. I am SURE that Arias the spy with the shock belt had something to do with it. I saw her toady and she was staring right at the audience and pointing and telling something to her mitigation assistant. She is a tattle tale among her other qualities.

they are praying for a mistrial and they will not get it. there adversary (THE STATE WHICH REPRESENTS THE VICTIM HERE) will not let this happen.

sorry for this all over the place post.. I am just so pissed at what is allowed on arias side of the aisle. I do realize that we all see it. Who couldn't?

The motions for mistrial are laughable and it is sad that the court has to entertain these daily. It sucks time away from the court and all parties involved. I realize that jail is boring for JA and these delays are keeping her occupied but enough is enough.

It takes a lot more than "throwing a pen" or giving somebody the stink eye to cause a mistrial. This isn't anybody's first rodeo and Juan isn't going to do anything to cause anything near a mistrial or get himself into a "prosecutorial misconduct" situation. This also isn't Nurmi or Willmott's first trial and they need to act accordingly and stop with the childish antics. They are embarrassing. I doubt there is anybody left that respects them.

LISTEN if it makes anyone feel better, say Travis did have sex that day and he imagined he was with Marilyn Monroe. If one of the last things Travis did felt good to him I say GOOD FOR TRAVIS! <modsnip>

I hope he imagined MIMI.

the name amy is sticking out to me like its connected with ja and i cant place where

Her friend is named Amy. The one that came to court before and looked trashy with the shirt hanging off her shoulders. jmo

This woman from Yreka , on DD, .was trying to tell a story about what happened 2 days after Jodi returned from the murder---and the TH's keep interrupting her.

Yes, Dr. Drew, especially, has a bad habit of interrupting guests -- either to insert his own opinion to to redirect their convo. It's real annoying. The guests lose their train of thought and never do get to make their point. The time-delay ones are the worst, when he talks over them and then just does it again when they stop to listen several seconds later.

Unabomber was the first one who came to my mind when I heard about this so-called Manifesto. JA really does aspire to be up there with the INFAMOUS.

:what:

MOO

Wow - that was something today hearing about her manifesto and wanting it "autographed" in case she became famous some day - Hello Jurors !

Jodi doesn't have human feelings--she's a parasite who is delusional in her concept of herself--she is no genius, she's a loser-she dropped out of high school and began working as a waitress as a 17 year old, a waitress who never keeps a job for long--she "man-hops"--she always has a man to suck dry and use.

Jodi is mind-numbingly MEDIOCRE in intelligence, looks, talents and accomplishments.

She thought she was capable of styling an alibi for her premeditated murder trip--she even threw in some theatrical aspects and stupid stories to make it "seem real." It didn't.

She left a crime scene that spelled "Jodi did it" in Travis' blood. She left the camera & deleted photos, a shoe print, a palm print, a hair, and every single human being in Mesa that knew her KNEW IMMEDIATELY SHE DID IT.

From the rental car to the third gas can, Jodi was intellectually unable to come up with one story that was even in the realm of possibilities. If you listen to her interrogation tapes, she is enjoying every moment of it. Sick.

Travis found out the truth about Jodi--she is a soulless, hideous, hateful, jealous, parasitical, revolting sociopath. He saw that true face of Jodi Arias--and it must have been absolutely terrifying.

I am sick of the theatrics and garbage of the defense team. I am sick of the Travis-bashing, the vile accusations, the lies. I know that every person deserves representation, but must they be so evil?

And now we have proof that Nurmi & Willmott read here--so I hope they can get a sense of outrage and the "Let's Blame Travis" routine. It makes me angry--and you can bet the jury is angry. Defend your client without destroying the soul of her VICTIM.
I think your so right and that makes her the evilest vilest person. I pray travis did a quick prayer before he took his last breath.

P.s
Hope you see this
I believe you, just want to know how you know the DT reads here?

I don't understand what the heck ALV is doing in this case. She read a series of text messages from Travis to other young women, and without interviewing either party, she passes JUDGMENT over text messages and then feels free to characterize them as whatever she pleases.

Why is this relevant? Every word that comes out of her mouth is based on what Jodi Arias told her, and what she projected onto a bunch of text messages & emails. ????

How in the world can she "diagnose" domestic violence? I'm not being sarcastic--I'm truly at a loss to figure out why this sort of witness is allowed to translate, explain and project her own personal meanings onto correspondence between people she has never interviewed.

Garbage in=Garbage out

BBM -I totally agree with you! I want to know where these messages came from and how does conversation between the victim and a third party get admitted as evidence in this case? Isn't this the definition of hearsay???

I have asked this question in the past and no one has answered. I don't mean to sound dense, but I've looked all over previous threads and googled to find how this is even allowed. Can someone enlighten me, please? TIA

:twocents:

I have HLN on, and right now "Showbiz Tonight" is on -- and it really bothers me that this particular show makes Jodi seem like a "reality star" and a "celebrity" ... :puke: ... no doubt, Jodi is enjoying this and it makes me :furious:

KWIM ? This show is usually about the "entertainment" bunch ...

Now, they have Beth K on, giving some "validity" to the show ...

But seriously, I just wish they would stick to their usual carp about those so-called "celebrities" and NOT include Travis' murder trial -- which is a SERIOUS MATTER -- in their "entertainment news" ...

I hope that made sense ... I just needed to vent about it ...

:waitasec: It's bad enough the other TH's on HLN don't know what they are talking about, and these "entertainment TH's" know even less !

:moo:

Today was a bombshell day, wonder what Juan has in store for tomorrow.

Autograph copies of manifesto for when famous
Self comparison to Einstein

It was quite the gift. I can't say I expected anything like that. Really speaks to JA's depravity.

I don't see the "leap" in that at all. Jodi was not a contract killer or a hired gun. She had an emotional attachment to Travis and this may have resulted in second thoughts or cold feet at some point during the encounter.

Your forgetting the Arias is CRAZY in addition to having an emotional attachment to him. I don't thing she ever had a second thought. She did exactly what she intended to do and was proud of it.

Lying about everything was a generalization.

What gynecological report are you referring to?

Please show me proof that they had sex? That's all I am asking...

I apologize for causing confusion. I referred to the users post whose name escapes me as a report for lack of better wording. :blushing:

I'll reiterate. I would like to end this. Because what you say is proof they didn't have any encounter whatsoever is definitive proof for others that they did indeed have sex.

I have a format for writing a manifesto, so I decided to write what I think JA's might say.

WHAT I BELIEVE
1. I believe in the power of lying
2. I believe when a woman gets angry she has the right to slaughter the offender.
3. I believe that my IQ is higher than Einstein's.
4. I believe that I have the right to violate everyone I come in contact with in order to get my way.
5. I believe that I can out whit anyone who tries to spar with me.
I have proven these things to be true by my ability to control men with sex, and by planning and executing a murder and duping not just one but two expert witnesses into believing what I say to be true.

I WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE

1. Nobody dares challenge me
2. I can live well off of others.
3. Other women stay away from ANY man I am interested in.
4. People understand what it means to be in a fog.
5. Where everyone gets just how important I am.
I am creating this world by destroying anyone who dares to get in my way of what I want

HERE IS WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE
1. A digital camera can still produce images even if you take steps to delete them.
2. Juan Martinez is a bully
3. My parents are uneducated bores who are not worth my time.
4. Here in jail we do not get enough food to keep us from getting conveniently times migraines.
5. My DT could put a meth addict to sleep with the way they drone on and on.

For anyone who wants to follow in my footsteps remember these things. If I had known them years ago, things would be different for me today.

Words of wisdom from me
Immerse yourself in the laws of attraction. They will come in handy when you want to talk someone to death. Find a religion that you can use to manipulate a man. You will be surprised at what a man will put up with if you threaten to expose him to his church elders. Remember it is always better to mooch off of others, than to make an honest living yourself. You will enjoy life so much more if you are using your time to stalk, harass and invade the privacy of those in your life. Blackmail is the best tool out there use it and use it often.

:floorlaugh: Beautiful :great:

bbm

If I were in her shoes, making that realization, I would wet my bloomers when that thought really sank in. Oh my, imagine the feeling of no longer being sure of anything. At least that would be my feeling. I wonder if this has happened to her before. I'm thinking not, or she's a slow learner. If she had checked around just a little with some of TA's friends, as we all have been screaming all along, she might have begun to have some doubt. And ALV, IMO, seemed so adamant that men could not really & truly be abused...

I also think that by now, few of us have any compassion left for her, but ol' Jodi put the act on her in a big way, as she did so many, Travis being at the top of that list, bless him.

We all tend to believe what we want to believe.

Now what will she do?
Jumping off your post..

IMO - ALV has the perfect "out" today. When she learned she was not given the complete evidence by the DT, all the text messages, she could have easily stated that her opinion was based on what she reviewed, and since it wasn't complete, she may have been a little, teenie, tiny, bit, wrong. But, she kept defending her non-sense theory. When she had TRAVIS'S own words in front of her face, she disbelieved the victim. :furious:

In doing this and so much more, she looks very unprofessional and a quite frankly, ALV looks like a hired defense witness. Blind-sided and lying on behalf of a criminal, for the almighty $$$. If it looks like a duck...well, it is.

Thinking of that song don't know who sang it.
Their gonna put me in the movies, they are going to make a big star out of me , all i have to do is act naturaly.lol
Jodie thinks she's going to be popular.

You're thinking of "Act Naturally" -- Buck Owens song covered by the Beatles (Ringo Starr, lead vocals).

They had naked pictures. That is all. There is no proof of any sex. :twocents: Naked does not equal sex. As a matter of fact, It could be said that they took naked pictures, and she was pissed off that they did not result in sex. Again, no proof of sex.

WHAT IF: during the premeditated planning of the murder Jodi printed off a couple of pictures of prior "activities" with Travis from her computer, brought them along with the gun and knife and used Travis's camera and photographed them. It is a definite possibility in my opinion that they may NOT have engaged in sex the day he was murdered by Jodi.

Last weekend I was going through some pictures of my sons earlier years and came upon a really sweet but small picture that I wanted to enlarge. I have a scanner however I wanted to see IF Jodi could have copied the Pics with a camera. I then attempted to copy my son's pic with my camera. The picture was time stamped. I then downloaded it onto my computer and then printed off an adorable 8X10 --->worked perfectly.

did anyone notice when al said why she gave ja the books it was the same answer dr,fog gave for the reason he did it...because jail can be boring

That always makes me laugh when they say "because jail is boring". Uh...Yeah.... It's not supposed to be getting sentenced to a spa or Disneyland.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Trite, but oh so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member