trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UH OH, ALV just told us that she was only given certain materials, and suggests that she was prevented from going outside those materials.

"OMFG, APPROACH!"

Bravo, Bravo Juan !!!! Just awesome!!! You deserve a standing ovation!!!

Now I feel a (teensy-weensy, itsy-bitsy) little bit sorry for her. :biggrin:

She asked defense to interview other people and they handed over emails and text messages.

The visual of that just makes me sick!

This boiling frog thing is not new. Other WSs have pointed out they don't know about it but it's not her analogy by any stretch of the imagination
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog"]Boiling frog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

How many of us predicted that JW would attempt a sidebar approach every 2 minutes during cross?

WTF?? Someone in the gallery sleeping???????????????

How beyond disrespectful.

Has anyone else noticed that her air of superiority has been greatly deflated. She seems like she's resolved to being beaten.

seriously a lady is asleep in the courtroom?

who is running this show? omg if i even pull a phone out of my pocket in traffic court around here I am yelled at by the baliff!

Obviously I'm biased, but if a single juror is buying her line of _______ they must have moved from Pinellas County!!

Post of the day Steely!!

Either
1) Alyce believes her finding of DV

OR

2) she is lying on the stand

Either one is SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! And she needs to be ashamed.

Among the many annoying things about this witness, she always seems to be trying to figure out 'where Martinez is going' with his questions rather than just answering the dang questions. aaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Yes, I feel better. Thank you very much.

Now, what I wanted to post.......do ALV's friends tell her she's doing a great job during every break and at the end of the day? Do they/she really think this is going well?

If you've ever had to endure a forensic psych eval and the shrink decides to just ignore vast amounts of info and screws you over, you will be enjoying her humiliation.

I pray that this will somehow change the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member