trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I think ALV actually does believe Jodi. This is what happens when someone has extreme bias in their professional work

I watched ALV and JA yesterday. Jodi would put her pencil down and smile at ALV while she testified. I think ALV has a crush on JA and JA is using it to get her to testify her way. I'm convinced of this and even Juan himself won't sway my decision. It's the only thing that makes sense to me why she would throw her whole professional witness career away for this murderess.

HA - now she is throwing the DT under the bus! Bahhhhh

Well, she can't blame them. If she had integrity, she would not have been led down a path to a foregone conclusion. She would have exercised her independent judgment to find and use collateral sources, including, perhaps THE POLICE REPORT (which she cannot recall!!!!) and other directly involved parties.

And that created a problem for you, didnt it?

It created a question for me...

And you decide to resolve it in favor of the defendant, right?

ALV: well....

JM:You are an independent assessor, correct? You can go to other sources...

ALV: I was told to use the info and data I was given...

Alyce - now's the time to save what little is left of your future career! You can thank Juan later - but the choice is yours!

Does anyone see DDJ Katie?? I don't see her today.

Now she's throwing the DT under the bus to save her skin. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The DT cannot handle the words "gas cans". Just wait for rebuttal. They won't know what to do then.

You know one thing I have noticed about JM is that he makes it absolutely impossible for any DT to actually prepare a witness for cross examination, absoultuely impossible. There is no way on the face of this earth how anyone can figure exactly where he will take a witness. The fellow absolutely rocks ! Justice has a true advocate in JM.

I don't feel sorry for her. She didn't need to interview anyone else to know Travis was murdered. Defense restricting didn't change a thing.

Oh admit it ALV. Say "I'm for hire just like sleazy Samuels"

Juan feels the flip coming. He's being very nice....She's working with him.

Now I feel a (teensy-weensy, itsy-bitsy) little bit sorry for her. :biggrin:

She asked defense to interview other people and they handed over emails and text messages.
Oh. Nevermind. She still refuses to concede she could possibly be missing a few ginormous puzzle pieces. :waiting:

Juan saved their butts on that subject and they should be very grateful to him for that.

105.gif

Maru! My favorite internet cat EVER. Thank you, Weebles, for thinking outside the box and presenting us with sidebar entertainment! :)

She can't even remember what (if any) interviews she's conducted on other criminal trials??

Doesn't ALV think that PLANNING this murder or not (gas cans) was relevant to her assessment???

Doesn't ALV think that Jodi's injuries (cutting apples) was pertinent enough to investigate in a 'domestic abusive case?

What a bogus biased phony!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member