trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May we approach. Looks like Alyce was ready to give up the DF team. Wilmont should be worried.

uh uh............ALV " I asked about interviewing other people" ..........and the DT objects...and follows the yellow brick road to see the Judge.

Ooooooohhhh!!!!

"I asked about interviewing other people, and was given the collateral..." OBJECTION!!

Say goodnight Alyce.

He called her out for looking at the DT!

Finally making the jurors aware of the coaching going on from DT, so dishonest. TH's talked about this last night, figured it wouldn't get by Juan. :rocker:

ALV is throwing the DT under the bus.... she asked to do other interviews. They gave her info. NO INTERVIEWS.

Now ALV is throwing the defense team under the bus--wow

does anyone remember? what did DB testify too? did he say that she wanted them to go to Arizona or to Utah?

Whats wilmott trying to keep out that they told her not to interview anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent, JM just got her to admit she let the defence dictate what information she was allowed to take into consideration: biased, not an impartial witness

This is so exciting!! My heart is beating faster :D

OMG...approach approach...don't let ALV tell the jury that she was told there were no other sources or reason to talk to anyone. LOL

So, ALV's notes indicated she said she'd borrowed gas cans to to to Mesa, but what she really meant was Utah, she didn't know how far that was? How can she believe her own words?

Everytime LaV can't answer a question or stumbles because she is off script, JW asks to approach, wtf!!!!!?

She's toast and knows it.

Ohhhh. Now she says "I asked about interviewing other people and I was given other sources........" MAY WE APPROACH. JW, don't let her spit out more!

Rut Roh - looks like ALV is saying she did ask to interview other parties. Now, why in the world would the DT deny her that? :floorlaugh:

Amazing day for the prosecution and it's not even lunch time.

REALLY Alyce? You thought that, in the United States, where there are gas stations everywhere, that it would make sense to borrow 2 gas cans to go on a trip? And the reason this makes sense to you is that you don't know how far Utah is?

How about a tad bit of critical thinking, Alyce? She wasn't traversing the Sahara Desert, she was taking a highway to another state. Do you know a lot of people who would put 15 gallons of gas in gas cans for a trip? Wouldn't it make more sense to hit a gas station on the way? What world do you live in Alyce? This is just sickening. Such a liar.

Guess she wasn't too concerned if the defendant went up in a ball o' fire! :floorlaugh:

I think Alyce may be starting to hate the DT and what they got her into. Ultimately it was her choice to take this trial on though.

And the house of cards that were dipped in lies..... come tumblin' down.

I am SO happy Juan didn't go technical today but rather, simple!

Buh bye Alyce with an "y".....your professional days are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61