trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She evaluated how frogs can be boiled, in other words if done slowly, the frog doesn't figure out it is being boiled, if you are too quick, the frog tries to escape...:facepalm:

The visual of that just makes me sick!

Respectfully, ALV does not believe JA. She is just SAYING that she believes JA.

I disagree. I think ALV actually does believe Jodi. This is what happens when someone has extreme bias in their professional work

I have thought all along that this murder was in the works for a good, long while....

So DB was lying about JA saying she was going to Mesa. Because DB is a man so he must be an abuser and liar.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4m
Looks like #jodiarias dads tape may come in later! Not sure, copy of tape given to Wilmont now, maybe for Alyce to see at lunch, hi ho hi ho

The DT cannot handle the words "gas cans". Just wait for rebuttal. They won't know what to do then.

Sneaky Jennifer was trying to instruct ALV to say that it was a mistake and Jodi never said that she borrowed the gas cans for a trip to Mesa.

that was a LOW blow... notice how fast alyce recovered.

Is ALV really going to use the "I don't remember" line as an EXPERT witness?

Flipped her like a pancake he did. Many on this board predicted he would have her testifying for the prosecution before all was said and done. She is - just not willingly, kicking and screaming all the way.
Yes, she's almost trying to flip without admitting she made a mistake herself. Juan is not having it.

I almost feel bad watching ALV floundering around struggling when confronted with facts she can't slither her way out of with lies.

hahahahaha, JUST KIDDING, :great:

She evaluated how frogs can be boiled, in other words if done slowly, the frog doesn't figure out it is being boiled, if you are too quick, the frog tries to escape...:facepalm:

that frog story was disturbing !:facepalm:

Cool! ALV just called Jodi "the defendant"!

Does anyone else feel that LAV is about to go postal in front of our very eyes?

Here it comes where ALV has to decide whether to fall on the sword or blame her dishonesty and incompetence on DT.

So Jodi didn't lie, ALV misspoke or misheard, again? Only two ways this can be...and neither of them lend credibility to her testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic