trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have told my husband if I am ever found murdered, please bring my body to Maricopa County so Juan could prosecute my killer. :rocker:

We must be kindred spirits..I was just about to tell my boyfriend the exact same thing, word for word, when I scrolled down and saw your post. Thanks just wasn't enough!!

For the doubters....is it clear yet where Juan is going?? It's called premeditation!! :rocker:

Was she baking a pie?:banghead:

Ummmm ... well, isn't she left-handed? Doncha think she might have cut her right hand while cutting those Granny Smith's for the pie she was baking.

OMG .. I just realized something. My IQ is right up there with Einstein too.

Okay .. just have to dart out for awhile. Gonna write my "manifesto". Don't have too much fun without me. :great:

wilmott does NOT want those notes addressed AT. ALL.

IIRC JM had to fight hard to get her notes in. Now I can see why it was so worth the fight!
I wonder if ALV had written a report, then maybe her notes would not have been allowed? If so, bet defense wishes they had had her write a report.

To whichever poster said yesterday that JW is up and down like a whackamole, you have given my husband more fun yesterday and today then he ever thought he'd have while watching this trial. Everytime she gets up, he tries to whack her back down, haha
Haha. Whack a mole came from Wildabouttrial.

Did you see ALV's silent whack a mole today? She objected once she sat down but that was a highlight.

So not only did ALV not help JA but she actually helped JM prove premeditation.

Flipped her like a pancake he did. Many on this board predicted he would have her testifying for the prosecution before all was said and done. She is - just not willingly, kicking and screaming all the way.

If Jodi premeditated and executed the murder, it is FIRST DEGREE MURDER - period!.

The jury is beginning to see that the whole testimony/baloney about DV is irrelevant.

whoaaaa was he asked???

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias atty hurdles with DV expert. Juan Martinez says something to Det Flores who leaves #Arias ctroom

Before the jury left and JM was asking about the fathers tape.

We might not like Wilmott but she's got a rough job and it's her job to keep prejudicial evidence out, so she's got to object as many times as it takes to get it on the record and preserve the objections for the appellate process. She kind of has to.

On NO...Alyce has lost her memory...Having to look at her notes...And she has started going..."Umm..Aww???

Hoping that the DT does not call Samuals back to the stand and say that Alyce is suffering from ""PTSD Amnesia"" due to the stress of her Cross Exam by the horrible Juan Marteniz.

Get this Bi-o-ich off the Stand!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

sally

It's extremely exhausting maintaining the level of vigilance she is demonstrating. She's worn out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member