trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Wilma wants to minimize the damage Juan is doing to this witnesses testimony, but quite honestly, they can't be surprized that he is so completely demolishing their 'castles in the sky' of a defense. I don't mind them doing their job, and I realize their feigned shock is for the eyes of the jury only, but I'm wondering if law degrees require theater and acting classes along with the law classes. Sheesh.

OT: large number of people stabbed at a Texas college! I think it was Lone Star.

1. That isnt domestic violence
2. Telling the truth in one instance does not mean she told the truth about everything else
3. Telling a lie for a long period of time doesnt make it true

So i dont see it as a problem at all.

Originally Posted by NewsHound22
i think he made a mistake by bringing in the tape of the father. it shows where she did call him that time that she caught travis kissing another girl. IMO

AND THAT SHOWS JODI STALKING TRAVIS!!!

B O O M! There it is - premeditation - verified by the Defense Team Expert!

So is the interview tape of JA's father not coming in?

Ahhh! Juan just totally busted ALV for looking at DT for answers! She turned away from DT after he said "you're looking over there!"

In front of the jury too. It's about time.

KAAABOOOOOMMM!!

She only takes what people say to her.

WOW!!

Since most of the tape is pretty damning, I say go for it.

I'm thinking that he is pretty safe in bringing this stuff up because the DT won't bring it up in their "rehabilitation" re-direct. They don't want this to come up in rebuttal. They have to proceed with caution. So I think he is getting a lot of stuff in that won't be brought up in re-direct. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!