trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will NOT be able to watch the re direct on this witness by JW. She has been taking copious notes and I would bet she will do her whole (painful) direct again. Just like with RS. JMO

Yes and I think Juan will finish today and she'll take the rest of the week. We may get to juror questions on Friday. :facepalm:

ALV told JM that if he was in her group or something she'd tell him to take a TIME OUT! JM asked the Judge to admonish ALV and the Judge did so at once!

Watch it all please. Sooooo good!

"A time out" oh my! How many admonishments does ALV need?! I know Horace was keeping count.

Suggesting the prosecutor DOING HIS JOB , needs a time out like a two year old will not sit well with the jury JMO of course

ALV told JM that if he was in her group or something she'd tell him to take a TIME OUT! JM asked the Judge to admonish ALV and the Judge did so at once!

Watch it all please. Sooooo good!

O M G! Curse this infernal work schedule!!!!! I cannot believe I am missing things like that!

Wait a minute! Is ALV pro-prosecution in snarky disguise?

:dunno:

CamilleKimball To websleuth friends of @katiecoolady , she has just arrived. Pretty in pink skirt & green top. :D #JodiArias

!!!!!

guess what wilmott: your witness also said that info was restricted from her.

You know, I think you got to the heart of it. And this is why I loathe LV and have thought all along she is dangerous. She is evil personified, a bully of the first order.

I have to agree so much with this. Think of all the men she has counseled!

Originally Posted by Mykeru View Post
And she preface it by saying "if you were in my group". She is so use to brow beating damaged people, getting away with bias and confirmation of her prejudices, silly little recovery movement word games that make her a big fish in a saucer sized pond, that she just can't stand being questioned in a straight up argument.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me but when Jodie talks to wilmott I see her get real close and she gets a gleam in her eye
If thine right eye offend thee
Pluck it out.

And every time she leans in close like that I expect her to give Wilmott a kiss.

Looking at the witness when she told JM that he needed a time out I feel she thought she would get a laugh out of the room like she did when she asked if he was mad at her. She seemed to look a bit more defeated when the judge admonished her. imo

I was so proud of the judge for that admonishment of ALV! :tos: I think it was already coming out of the Judge's mouth when Juan asked for it, or maybe I just got excited it happened, I dunno. :great: It's about time though.

I love days like today...when Juan totally flips a witness! He's making Lavy look like a fool. I can't take her seriously anymore!

Me too, can't wait for Katiecoo's afternoon report!!! :great:

:seeya:I have also thought-why not heat of passion..its beyond me why they chose this defense

Because Jodi came up with the absurd self defense lie first and they were stuck with it

That's what I was saying..word for word I hope jurors caught on to that

don't forget RS taught Ja about the fog, and memory part time lost. bits and pieces and some memory gone for good cause of the stress JA had by slaughtering TA..

While we're on break and waiting, guess I'll share my little angels, too. These sweet little girls (sisters) were my Christmas gift. I saw them on the shelter's website and read that they were past their euthanasia date (not a no-kill shelter, unfortunately). My husband made a beeline to adopt them, and they've been an endless joy and blessing to us! :)

Gracie is the lighter gray kitten (left) and Mimi is the darker one (right). Sweetest little things ever!

GracieXmasSmall.jpg MimiXmasSmall.jpg

Oh she's done plenty of assuming already in this case. What's one more hypothetical, really?

When a "victim" is claiming abuse the fundamental issue that must be determined is if the "victim" is being truthful and genuine. Yet, ALV sits in that courtroom and claims that Jodi's honesty was not important in ALV formulating her opinion that Jodi was the victim of DV. And, when ALV is confronted that Jodi had lied to her, ALV ALWAYS defends Jodi's reason for lying.

A very sad day.....

:seeya:I have also thought-why not heat of passion..its beyond me why they chose this defense

here is a wild and crazy guess- CAUSE JODI WANTED TO USE SELF DEFENSE AND TOLD THEM THIS STORY-- ERGO, here we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma