trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - when did Jodi say she cut her finger cutting apples? Was that what Alyce say today? I'm trying to keep up, but this dang job keeps beckoning me away from trial obsession

they weren't just apples. they were GREEN apples.

:facepalm:

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Yeah, but I still say she's going to take at least a week or more for her re-direct of ALV. She'll read verbatim every single one of the diary entries, text messages, im's, emails and letters word for word, again, and ask ALV to again verify that they indicate Jodi was an abuse victim. That is going to be so much worse than the first time she did it.

How is it that neither her or Nurmi seem to discern the feelings of the jury, or whether the jury is still 'with them' or not? Wouldn't that alone sort of prompt you to sit down, or pare the minutia down just a bit??

If you add in all of JW's "ummmmmm" and "okay" 's....it will be more like a week and a half.

Wait - when did Jodi say she cut her finger cutting apples? Was that what Alyce say today? I'm trying to keep up, but this dang job keeps beckoning me away from trial obsession

Alyce confirmed that according to her notes Jodi told her that she cut her finger at Travis's house on June 4th cutting apples.

Probably planting razor blades in these apples, knowing Jodi.

While we're on break and waiting, guess I'll share my little angels, too. These sweet little girls (sisters) were my Christmas gift. I saw them on the shelter's website and read that they were past their euthanasia date (not a no-kill shelter, unfortunately). My husband made a beeline to adopt them, and they've been an endless joy and blessing to us! :)

Gracie is the lighter gray kitten (left) and Mimi is the darker one (right). Sweetest little things ever!

View attachment 31782 View attachment 31783

Aww .... They are adorable! Good for you!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Not only apples, but a knife was involved....interesting.

I still CANNOT believe the audacity of ALV towards JM.

This trial needs to end.....I cannor believe now these poor jurors (and all of us) are going to have to listen to JW and ALV giggle several more days....I cannot do it!

Finally, the Judge decides to work some Fridays!

While we're on break and waiting, guess I'll share my little angels, too. These sweet little girls (sisters) were my Christmas gift. I saw them on the shelter's website and read that they were past their euthanasia date (not a no-kill shelter, unfortunately). My husband made a beeline to adopt them, and they've been an endless joy and blessing to us! :)

Gracie is the lighter gray kitten (left) and Mimi is the darker one (right). Sweetest little things ever!

View attachment 31782 View attachment 31783

They are adorable!!

I think I am gonna have to start wearing my night time mouth guard during the day or I'm not going to have any teeth left. hahaha

here is a wild and crazy guess- CAUSE JODI WANTED TO USE SELF DEFENSE AND TOLD THEM THIS STORY-- ERGO, here we are!

Or once Nurmi told JA the ninja story wouldn't fly he already had this alternative worked out and sold it to her ....

According to Alyce per Jodie

IMO that is because the judge doesn't say it with any authority. Her soft little voice doesn't get it!!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s
Back in the courtroom after my recess. The swing set out front was fun. We await the judge. #JodiArias

You don't need to make an agreement--it's assumed that the witness will stick to the paid-for and stated position. ;)

(Again, thank you for your expertise on this!! It's so appreciated and helpful!)

So then, how is it that the majority of defense witnesses enjoy any assumption of objectivity? I mean, unless they're telling the truth, they'd have to dodge & weave during cross, no?

I don't mean to sound naive, but assuming they're truthful or have integrity...well, are there any of those type expert witnesses for defense attorney's?

Are expert witnesses for the prosecution side also paid?

I still CANNOT believe the audacity of ALV towards JM.

This trial needs to end.....I cannor believe now these poor jurors (and all of us) are going to have to listen to JW and ALV giggle several more days....I cannot do it!

Finally, the Judge decides to work some Fridays!

ALV: You need a timeout, Juan!

:what::what::what:

God didn't make the little green apples, and it don't rain in indianapolis in the summer time.
And there's no such thing as dr. seuss or disney land and mother goose, no nursery rhymes.
God didn't make the little green apples, and it don't rain in indianapolis in the summer time.
And when myself is feeling low, i think about her face and go and ease my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma