trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope that Juror 5 wasn't the only source of some of the more "snarky" questions. I think this witness is starting to lose some of her bravado and I'm very curious to see how she will respond to being questioned by those she's been trying so hard to impress.

Not so sure her ?'s were snarky. She's Polish I believe, maybe a language barrier.

So Law of Attraction eliminates common sense? Wow.

AZ Lawyer - thanks so much for your insight & expertise! Do you find it unusual for an "expert witness" to come off as this biased and un-objective? just curious..

Yes. But frankly it would not have been possible for the defense to find an expert who (1) was willing to take JA's side and (2) was also able to come across as objective on cross.

Another sign of lying is when someone says "Honestly" "I really, really" "Truly", because the speaker informs the listener that -this- time they're telling the truth, implying that other times, they are not.

Honestly, I really think I say these kinds of things a lot. I should truly try to stop. :facepalm:

Hi everyone. I haven't been here very long today, but it it looks like AL is showing signs of deflation. She acts like a new woman to me - I think she may be holding up that white flag pretty soon. I love JM.

Tired of the law of attraction NONSENSE that whole thing is ridiculous magical thinking

Have you noted that not person that talks about this silly nonsense ever says one thing about living in a positive spirit - only thinking and writing. That is indeed magical thinking that is well beyond ridiculous.

LaViolette or the defendant? :floorlaugh:

Laviolette. I won't be surprised if she just falls out of her chair into a pathetic little heap on the floor before too much longer.

law of attraction

tumblr_mjrqyk5Qq91ql2603o1_400.gif

Even if he did which I doubt that's hardly to the level that she hit Travis with the KNIFE!

re: the day JA told TA she was moving back to Yreka.

All ALV had about TA's abuse is JA's word.

I will eat my hat if anyone can find a physicist who will support the idea that the "law of attraction" has one damn thing to do with physics.

Physicists hate that crap.

Oh my gosh. Did she just say there was NO EVIDENCE of physical abuse besides JA's WORD?!? Rock on, Juan! :rocker:

Jodi is trying to erase all of the lies that she has told. She has been rubbing out everything that she has drawn or written in her notebook today. :moo:

Dan Freeman...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members