trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she's done plenty of assuming already in this case. What's one more hypothetical, really?

wow.. it is so obvious now where arias got her version 3.0 about the murder

I've been thinking the same thing today. I think that had ALV not entered the case the defense would have been heat of passion. Which frankly I think would have been the most reasonable defense. I think a heat of passion case would have given Jodi the best shot at not getting the death penalty.

I think ALV is what gave the defense the idea to go with this insane self defense mumbo jumbo.

ALV told Juan he needed to take a TIME OUT. For real.

And she preface it by saying "if you were in my group". She is so use to brow beating damaged people, getting away with bias and confirmation of her prejudices, silly little recovery movement word games that make her a big fish in a saucer sized pond, that she just can't stand being questioned in a straight up argument.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Her opinion CAN'T change, it's already been bought and paid for.

Wow, I dunno, even if I were benzo'd out, I don't think I could sit there and draw while my life was on the line. Jeesh!

"I want you to assume the truth of it"- JM

This is all we want people. The evidence points to stalking, sexual lure, and premeditation.

Globally no ..

Men are violent, women are reactive to violence. Which sometimes looks like violence, but really it's fair enough. Men are bad, like you Mr Martinez.

suggesting the answer when you were asking about anger
I did ask the question after . . . I guess I did

stress to TA mean sex?
that was an answer to a question not a question

ask Jodi at top of the page

they were not all questions - I do stream of consciousness . . .

clearly all questions here . . .
right under sex to quell anger? . . . Stress to TA meant sex . .

on the papers I ask questions I also write the answers on . . .
on top of this paper it says ask Jody . . .

this document was done in advance . .
I write the responses . . . I wasn't doing it all in advance Mr. Martinez . . .

objection - overruled

question is correct . . .

jounals were guided by Law of Attraction - write something positive . . nothing negative . . .focus on positive . . .
ALV watched the movie the Secret - the law of attraction .. . watched the documentary as well . .. encompasses your ideas of law of attraction . . . if you write something positive then positive things will come out . . .

energy put out in positive way . . . positive energy come back . . writing in positive way - JA was influenced about Law of Attraction - she wouldn't write anything negative in journal because go against law of attraction . . .

several tings in the negative about TA . . . and when he alleges when he hit her . . . made sense to ALV why not written in journal contrary negative wrting in journal - Lawof Attraction

you believed JA never laid a finger on TA . . . you still believed her based on her statements, (in part) . . .Law of Attraction . . . . she didn't write it or he never laid a finger on her . . . .

she didn't write negative things because law of attraction - writtenword . . . reason she didn't write in her journal . . . went behind the words . . words never indicated hit, choke, any other physical acts. . . indicated cruel behavior . . that would be an act . . .where indication he hit her on day she was leaving. . .

I have no indication other than her word .. . day she was moving back to Yreka - he hit her on the jaw . . . got that info from JA . . . do you know Dan Freeman? read a statemen but don't know him . . .

he strikes ou and lashes out at her because he doesn't want her to leave . . . TA hit her she told him she was going to Yreka - he was upset about it . . . do you know whether Dan Freeman had a conversation with TA prior to that whether JA should even be around in the Mesa area - it was actually TA had to have the conversation with her to leave . . .that would be important info to have

TA tell her he wants her to leave . . would not you want to know this in weighing involving her statement . . . support her going to Yreka
let's assume a hypothetical . . . if all thatwere true - wouldn t that cause a problem . . . alleged incident in this case. . . important info tohave that information . . .now what gonna do with it . . .give you sense of pause in firmness in your opinion .. .

info I need to look @ and heck out . . . it doesn't change domestic violence . . . if TA wanted JA to go to Yreka . . .there is no evidence of that . . . if you had that would that give you cause . . . yes or no
not yes or no question

She really is being ridiculous. She can't even do a hypothetical. :rolleyes:

I get the impression that Nurmi would rather be ANYWHERE else. I think most of the case, including experts, was designed by Jennifer Wilmott. I absolutely can't stand the way JW and Jodi look at each other. They sit and write notes to each other like fifth grade BFF's.

I think he's working on his chair yoga manifesto.

And yes JW and JA conduct themselves like juveniles. I would expect one of them to pull it together like an adult, not accused of murder but apparently that's asking too much.

I am so loving this. Juan couldn't care less about her answers. He just wants to get his questions in front of the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo