trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it got lost with the board speeding by, but who or what was the story with someone being an assist with Mitigation and then becoming a defense witness regarding abuse? Or am I crazy? lol TIA

I think that was just people getting confused.

ALV was hired as a mitigation witness, then was listed to testify in the guilt phase as well. No big deal. Nothing to see here. :)

again ALV cant even change her opinion on something hypothetically...all about the Money to her.. C.R.E.A.M (cash rules everything around me)

ALV doesn't remember the documentary about "The Secret" was titled "The Secret"?
But "When Harry Met Sally", "Sleeping With The Enemy", "The Burning Bed", and "Enough", spring to mind easily (along with the actors).

"Yes or No?" ..JM
"I can't say yes or no to that"...ALV
"Ok then let's move on." ..JM

Damn she won't even admit that it would give her PAUSE...sheesh!

This is a very good exchange. It proves she has been given VERY little information about the case.

And when presented with grave, contradictory hypotheticals that we know were true (about IF so and so came and testified to that...)

She still holds her DV opinion. This means that if Jodi herself said "ok fooled you I was not abused LOL"

ALV would say "oh yes dear, yes you were, you just don't realize it"

That's perfect - if ALV keeps refusing to answer yes or no to evade answers, JM should just move on like he did. Makes her look evasive and doesn't give her a chance to ramble on.

recess

tumblr_mevhkec7OG1qfvx4yo1_500.gif

Yes!!!! Court on fridays!!!!!!!! If jury ok....

She says she's not an expert in orgasms.

Well there's your problem right there Alyce.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I love when she says sh can't answer yes or no and he says let's move on. Makes her really look dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea