trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a kiss? lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What's KN doing, drafting another motion to boot the next juror?

Dear self,

I'm never letting Jenny hire expert witnesses again.

Remember back in the day when I wanted off this case? *sigh*

Yours Truly,
KN

I think that was just people getting confused.

ALV was hired as a mitigation witness, then was listed to testify in the guilt phase as well. No big deal. Nothing to see here. :)

Thank you! No big deal, surely. I was just wondering if I had made that up in my own mind! :)

im sure i just heard someone whisper there "headache" just me?

is she back peddling a bit

tumblr_mkdxbnjvR11rw1wnno1_400.gif

Omigosh! A herd of cats! Thank you!

It's time for the judge to stop admonishing and flat out hold her in contempt of court! :banghead:

I am wondering if she can be that stupid or if she is just acting. It is getting old, old, old. jmo

I really get a kick out of watching Willmont's eyes darting around,she always looks scared to death of what's coming next.

She's over her her and is confusing quality with quantity...:great:

Stuck in a meeting but posts sound like all hell broke loose today ! Juan brought out the crazy eyes in Wilmott for sure!

it is so clear that JA used ALV words when she was on the stand, it was word for word

Jodi is very snarky today. It also seems like she's almost moving in slow motion. She's very very weird today.

ALV sure didn't need the notes when Wilmott was asking her about the fight before the trip. But now she can't remember? Hmmm, maybe because Wilmott led her through all her questionning?????

I am trying to remember how old my DS was the last time I told him he needed to take a Time Out. I think he was about eight or so. LOL. It is amazing that she had the nerve to suggest a grown man, the prosecutor, needed a TO. :eek:

Wow with JAs juror number 3 obsession !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38