trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have all looked great in the playbook when RS, ALV, JW and KN got together to concoct their story.

iirc RS said it was him and numi lawyer that got her to tell the truth. think while RS was doing his testing they came up with this defense .they added memory loss and so on cause it will look more believable

If JA had really suffered abuse at the hands of Travis, and if a reasonable battered woman would have felt the need to respond to whatever he was supposedly doing with deadly force, then yes, that would be a defense.

Of course, JA has never SAID that she felt the need to respond with deadly force. She said she felt the need to point an unloaded gun at him and it accidentally went off.

Thanks a lot for that!

Another question if you have time:

When ALV comes out with such <mod snip> responses, what else could/should Judge Stephens be doing apart from just telling her off which seems to make no difference at all?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias, Alyce, Nurmi and Willmott head back into chambers. Mike B follows along with his stenographer machine. Stay tuned.

What do you guys think about ALV being hired specifically to coach JA how to testify on the stand? I think her testifying about domestic violence was secondary and JM is tearing her to pieces. She acts and sounds and uses same body language as JA. IMO.
No doubt. I'd really like to know what books ALV bought for JA too.

Help me out here. So, the defense can motion for a mistrial. What recourse does a prosecutor have when a witness is defiant and disrespectful to the state?

Can a witness be locked up for contempt of court?!? Because I think this one is REALLY CLOSE! :twocents:

They are going after Katie Wick? That's who Jodi has been giving the evil eye to lately. I hope DD gets on this and sticks up for Katie.
Other court attenders should watch their backs as Jodi and side-kicks are out for you all. Smell the desperation.

Where did you see this?:what:

I think Jodi has been drawing pictures of JM and jurors for a long time because when she is "famous" and "is set free", she plans to sell her artwork. LOL.
You know, because she is so intelligent and all.

Now, about her selling a drawing of juror #5, I think Juror 5's attorney may have something to say about that with a civil suit against JA and eBay.

Not sure if you're saying I'm being unfair or ALV is. :floorlaugh:

ALV has testified that at the time of the "choking" incident (Oct or Nov of 2007) that Jodi and Travis were still in a relationship because they were still seeing each other and still having sex.

But didn't Jodi say that the choking happening right before she went back to California because MM saw the marks????

Help me out here. So, the defense can motion for a mistrial. What recourse does a prosecutor have when a witness is defiant and disrespectful to the state?
Seems like nothing. I thought the judge would sternly give ALV a talking to or something. The defense team has been acting up in court since day one and nothing ever happens.

You can thank the 70s vintage man-hating radical feminist time capsule Alyce LaViolette is sealed up in for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I would like to know more about..I am assuming...ex husband. Does she use her married?? name or Maiden name:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander