trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's telling that Nurmi has sat with his back to the <modsnip> the past week or two.

Haha -- C'mon Juan, give her the rest of her story so she can see that she was lied to and manipulated by the perpetrator that you thought was the victim

She is looking rough, but it is her own fault. Just answer the questions and quit trying to out do Juan. You can't do it. Throw in the towel and get on the good side. jmo

Now Juan is asking ALV about MM and their break up.

After JA & MM broke up JA confronted Bianca.

ALV says she isn't sure if MM & JA were broken up. Then she changes her mind...says that she guesses it was a break up. JA went to talk to Bianca about cheating.

ALV's notes state that JA and MM had already broken up when this talk took place.

Clearly Alyce was only given limited information and it was presented out of the larger context to paint Jodi as a victim. And Alyce kind of let the cat out of the bag earlier that "someone" coached her how to testify and gave her parameters about which information she should consider. Alyce is worn out -- probably feels a bit used and tricked at this point but she's a grown up and should have anticipated this, having all that expert experience with abusers and liars.

I suspected all along that the DT would do that, but kept telling myself that no one would be that stupid.

You really can't make this stuff up.

I wonder if ALV stopped getting paid if she would continue with this combative nonsense?

Well according to Jodi they were not broken up because only Jodi decides when the breakup occurs, the guy might have thought he had broken up with Jodi but he would be mistaken .. Jodi .. Let's take Jodi's word on that ...

Sheesh!

Who was the boyfriend she dated that lived in a different country?

I think this guy had the same last name as JA and he was in Central America somewhere, can't be certain, but she met him on some sort of exchange program (honestly I find that hard to believe!)

Lol..."talked to bianca about the breakup"...oh..i guess it was a break up

I see Jodi is still controling wilmont and object to this object to that and she does.
You can sure see who controls the defence team.

:floorlaugh:
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
Assume you are a domestic violence person who has some schooling.

Refusing to call her an expert!

When JA sits there and acts like she could care less about what's going on.....it creeps me out. This is her LIFE on the line for pete sake.

Clearly Alyce was only given limited information and it was presented out of the larger context to paint Jodi as a victim. And Alyce kind of let the cat out of the bag earlier that "someone" coached her how to testify and gave her parameters about which information she should consider. Alyce is worn out -- probably feels a bit used and tricked at this point but she's a grown up and should have anticipated this, having all that expert experience with abusers and liars.

I cannot agree more :rocker:

OK, Folks, help me out here. I have been seeing posts all day about this being a good day for the Pros. What points are you all making this point about?

Please elaborate????

What has Juan achieved today in response to this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeeShell68