trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is killing her not to be able to keep explaining her answers.

She moved to Mesa after they "broke up", and this woman doesn't think that is extreme stalking? This is unbelievable...

Actually - LaViolette is obtuse. Her stubborness is giving Juan the opportunity to say STALKING over and over and over. He is drilling that word into the jury.

I love Juan's passion!!!!! I want to slap this witness

.....yay...I love how often Juan is able to say "stalking behaviour"!!!!

So...now Alyce knows when the relationship was over? Not to be mean...but I am thinking there may be something dreadfully wrong with her. This is beyond troubling. Who on Earth thinks they would have that kind of knowledge??

IMO, she knows exactly what she's doing.

I don't understand how anyone can defend someone who has admitted to savagely killing someone! Why?!

IMO, because of the DP. I can guarantee that most of Alyce's peers and colleagues in CA will be proud of her intransigence for the "greater good" of saving Jodi's life. Or attempting to save Jodi's life.

Same thing with the grief expert in the CA trial.

They'll defend anyone - or at least anywoman - who is eligible for the DP.

ALV's credibility is BLOWN. It's ok to peep in someones window as long as you leave immediately after?

Is that what she tells her domestic violence clients from the shelter?

I would think if someone was peeping in my window that would be stalkerish.

My poor dogs...I was just giving them cookies...

I yelled at the top of my lungs...OH MY GOD! My Golden dropped to the ground and then ran as fast as he could out the doggie door - with a treat in my hand still!!

never seen a such a pushover judge. her instructions to this witness fall on deaf ears time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey