trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this judge has no control over this courtroom, people speaking willy nilly over top of eachother

:giggle:

I think the judge just read your brilliant post, gitana1!!! :great:

Finally the judge tells her to just shut up and answer the darn question!!!

ruh ro, JM caught her looking at defense team again, trying to get her cues.

And Willmott has been SIGNALLING to Alyce all morning ... they are soooooooo obvious !

:great: Goooooooo Juan !

OMG...She tried to get in the garage but the password was changed..so she had to look in the window...and she doesnt see this as stalking?

I'd love to know what ALV's definition of a relationship is, or maybe I wouldn't.....

She should be embarrassed. Does she not get that it is highly unusual to be admonished by the judge OVER AND OVER!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

He's proving her stalking!!!

AND FINALLY THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU JSS FINALLY told ALV that Jennifer will follow up with her and to just answer the damn questions!

FINALLY!!!!! She should have done that yesterday!

ALV's credibility is BLOWN. It's ok to peep in someones window as long as you leave immediately after?

I have tears in my eyes from this cross-exam. Juan is so passionate. He cares so much, he works so hard for the victim. He is awe-inspiring. Just the best. He is doing his level best to get justice for Travis. Nobody could ask for anything more from JM.

You don't get to run the questioning! <snipped the rest by me cause it wasn't nice>

Where is the rest of your continuum? Pull it out now! Where do you get your definition of the word stalking from? ALV is perfect for this defense, as she mirrors Jodi's method while questioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z