trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I say I have been yelling animatedly for the last ten minutes? I actually missed some of the testimony. I couldn't get over her refusal to say whether stalking was on the chart or not.

Ditto!

From AZ Central

10:28 Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

it's looking like it will be another day filled with fireworks in the courtroom as JM and ALV go head to head #JodiArias, ok #sidebar done

:fireworks:

ruh ro, JM caught her looking at defense team again, trying to get her cues.

im loving where juan is going right now with this line of questioning.

Alyce, you can't win the one. Stop before the damage you are doing can never be undone.

Oh, Alyce, you really don't work well in tap shoes.

So...now Alyce knows when the relationship was over? Not to be mean...but I am thinking there may be something dreadfully wrong with her. This is beyond troubling. Who on Earth thinks they would have that kind of knowledge??

Hello all. I'm a lurker who couldn't help but post:seeya: Want to thank you all for the great questions. I haven't been here since Anna Nicole Smith, but it's nice to know you guys are still here. Forgive me if I'm really rusty at this.

Welcome back WhackAMole! :seeya:

ALV looks at jury while answering
Juan: "Ma'am, I'm over here."

:floorlaugh:

I really am wondering if I can stand listening to her much more...I am getting a headache, for real. And screaming at the screen.

Their "official" relationship only went on from Feb - June or July 2007. And the only one who even claims it was "official" was JA. All of this stalking and obsession from JA over a 4 month relationship.

Stalking is under Terrorism in her continuum

Peeping and hiding. Looks like stalking to me.

"The person in the blue shirt over there"! HAHAHAH! Oh, Juan, you are KICKING ALV rear today. Here we go - the shortness of the "official" relationship, the stalking behavior being detailed. The non-responsive witness.

Oh, Jodi immediately left after peeping. So that is OK then.

Jodi just keeps drawing...or whatever it is that she does. Disconnect?

tumblr_mh3okvtjSe1ruw1vso1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member