trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I'm a lurker who couldn't help but post:seeya: Want to thank you all for the great questions. I haven't been here since Anna Nicole Smith, but it's nice to know you guys are still here. Forgive me if I'm really rusty at this.

:welcome6:

So, let me get this straight:

Jodi tells ALV that she was physically abused, without corroboration=truth.
Travis tells someone that he is extremely afraid of Jodi, and there IS corroboration by other sources=false.

?

There's corroboration for Jodi -- several IMs where Travis rips into her for lying and scheming.

Travis has corroboration too -- 27 stab wounds, a slit throat and a bullet to the head.

And Travis's claims in that email are more credible, unlike Jodi's current claims because she has an obvious motive to lie.

Nurmi has on polka dot socks today!
He must have been seeing WildAboutTrials comments about his apparel!

Can't Juan ask the Judge for permission to treat the witness as hostile? Or have I watched too many law & orders?

Treating a witness as hostile means you can ask leading questions. You only need permission when the witness is on direct and not being responsive. Then you can ask leading questions. On cross -- it's inherently hostile and he is using leading questions.

It's not hard to answer a freaking question! Gee whiz!

OH MY F'ING GOD!!!!!

This woman is infuriating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you know that she immediately left, ALV? Were you there? No, you're taking Jodi's word for it.

Gosh, this is maddening!

Thank you, judge, for finally admonishing this witness.

Spying on someone through a window isn't stalking...IF the person leaves right away. I'm sure Alyce would have NO problem with someone doing that to her! Get real.

YAY! Jude FINALLY says something today to her!! (Hopefully it works)

Finally...this witness needs to be thrown into a jail cell for the night

Answer only the question you're being asked. About d time.

ALV's conduct is absolutely deplorable. She should be thoroughly ashamed.

Sad thing is she is not. You would think all the "judge, she is non responsive" statements would make things click in her mind.

How many times can the judge explain how court works to ALV?

LOL. ANYONE would take the clue that the garage door was locked and not try to go around the back. Anyone except for a STALKER.

Judge Stephens needs to give ALV a final warning before sending a deputy over to stand next to her with handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie