trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS. She is absolutely implying that it's bad that Travis was talking to other women.

JM: You keep looking over there... I'm over here!

ALV: (turns to jury) Well I'm going to look over there.

Unbelievable arrogance from a so-called expert witness.

I. Have. Never. Seen. Anything. Like. This. Before.

Wow, she will never admit that JA was a stalker. Everyone sees it except her. Not making you look good, ALV.

That isn't his intentions anyway. He wants her to keep denying it knowing it shows she is so biased.

He gets in what he wants the jury to know by the questions he asks whether she answers them are not.

imo

I love juan. truly I do. I love watching him work. but listening to HER is maddening!!!! and im close to walking away.

I cant believe how frustrated I feel. Bless Juan and Travis' family for enduring this in person. wow.

The prosecutor's tone?? If ALV would just answer the darn questions wouldn't have to get loud!! DT - Talk to your OWN witness.

:twocents: I cannot wait for the day when that "smug look" will be completely wiped off the defendant's face !

She makes me :furious: ... sitting over there looking so smug and snarky !

So, JA was stalking him from August of 2007? Is that right?

Uh, he's single. If he wanted to flirt, who says he can't? Guess she's really old-fashioned.

Please don't tell me ALV is gonna go from Snow White to When Harry Met Sally to 50 Shades of Gray.

tumblr_m6me8d0YrE1r55tl4o1_400.gif

thank you for your anger management intervention, Weebles :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members