trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...just because you don't see something that Travis says about her moving to Mesa AFTER they break up...

Doesn't mean it's not a HUGE RED FLAG!!!!

Not only that, but sending messages and telling friends you are being stalked IS a behavior!!!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Alyce sees the world in lots of shades of gray she says. Wild wants to know if it's limited to just 50 shades? #JodiArias

OMG, I want to scream! Jodi sitting over there smiling, laughing, smirking... maybe somebody needs to accidentally set off that stun belt

JM is out to absolutely destroy ALV. It IS personal at that point and he wants utter destruction of this witness. So far, he's winning by a wide margin. He has made her look foolish, stupid, forgetful and most importantly biased toward the defense.

:facepalm: Oh my. The counting on the fingers again.

I just yelled "FINISH HER!!"at my computer in my best Mortal Combat voice and now my dogs are running around barking. I really dislike this woman!!

Speaking to or communicating with a female equals "involvement" and must therefore mean manipulation.

It doesn't matter how many other women TA talked with, IM'd, flirted with, unhooked the bra of, or flew to the flippin' moon with!

Him and Jodi had broken up.

Who is the dark haired woman sitting beside the mitigation woman?

Attachments

• April 10.jpg
    April 10.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 26
I hope people realize (and I mean beyond here) that many DV advocates don't subscribe to this archaic, gender-biased poppycock - there are a lot of caring, less ignorant people out there determined to make a difference who dedicate much of their lives to helping real victims.

I very much consider her a mockery to them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member