trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Alyce, tell me....Travis "making out" with someone on the couch is equivalent to "something sexual," but Jodi GRINDING on RB mere hours after slaughtering Travis is simply "making out?" Okayyyyy then. Double standards much?

Jodi was trying to feel/appear "normal"... according to our expert :floorlaugh:

And Ryan........
And Abe..........
And Daniel...........
And Bobby..........
And Vicotor.........
And Paul..........
And Gus.........
And .........

Now we all know that these men were all just very good friends of JA and I am sure this [person] currently on the stand will assure of that if JM poses that question

So does this mean the time Harrison Ford spoke to me (yes I got his autograph), he was "with me"?

Be still my beating heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I can now say I know someone that used to see Harrison Ford. :floorlaugh:

I just took the rest of the day off from work. Looks to be a very interesting day and stupid customers expected me to work. The nerve!!!

That isn't his intentions anyway. He wants her to keep denying it knowing it shows she is so biased.

He gets in what he wants the jury to know by the questions he asks whether she answers them are not.

imo

That's what I was trying to say, you just said it better. :)

Don't intend to be disparaging, but have a question about Ms Wilcott's hair. Is she wearing some hair things underneath to make it appear fuller?

I really think hers is natural and I envy her. LOL I wear them (extensions) and I normally can pick them out on people.

Juan is getting ALV to say yes more today than I think I have heard her say since she was on the stand.

Hmm JAs Mom & DB looked like they were wiping tears away... makes me wonder what they see ie Jury wise almost like they know last nail just got driven into JAs coffin so to speak..

What are the Vegas odds that ALV will be charged with contempt by the end of the day?

I must say, Juan's soft voice is very soothing.

Also, /kry /kry /kry /kry I don't wanna go to work today, one more precious hour of live fun.

ok now she can't justify this stuff.. Its ok, she sounds utterly ridiculous.

Mr Martinez is doing fantastic today!

OMG, I want to scream! Jodi sitting over there smiling, laughing, smirking... maybe somebody needs to accidentally set off that stun belt

I think both Jodi and ALV don't see it quite the way it is. They both think, "boy we're really showing him a thing or too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom