trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MM would be a hot potato for the defense but this is the same team that called Darryl Brewer and Juan made him more of a state's witness than one for the defense. So they may be that foolish.

I thought it may be Bianca or the friend of Travis that went to the gun range with him and Travis had to borrow his guns.

Do you think they would be foolish enough to call Skye Hughes?

IMO

I would think not. But, after this witness, I don't know about their foolishness level! ;)

Seriously, I think it MUST be the HLN producer to get the shooting range video in. :twocents:

OMG, off-topic I know, but you guys are making me laugh SO hard!! I am reading this thread with my 14-year-old son and we are laughing so hard we are crying! Thanks for the stress relief, guys! This trial is like its defendant- insane!!

Who is it staring at? Donovan, random spectators? ALV looks intense, not happy methinks.

I am having flashback on the 'odd' clothing games of KC. Gads, remember the knot?
clothesgameslikekc_zpsc372ee11.jpg

Notice how the judge looks at the defendant .. she is most displeased.

New thread is here: this one closes in 15 minutes.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204898"]trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s
Willmott wanted to approach after an objection by Juan. Judge asked Willmott to ask another questions. Willmott was confused #JodiArias

Wish I could have seen the look on her face

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I would think not. But, after this witness, I don't know about their foolishness level! ;)

Seriously, I think it MUST be the HLN producer to get the shooting range video in. :twocents:

But didn't his friend take the video? Why would she be involved in the video since Travis was alive then and at the gun range with his friends?

imo

re·ha·bil·i·tate
/ˌrē(h)əˈbiləˌtāt/
Verb
Restore (someone) to health or normal life by training and therapy after imprisonment, addiction, or illness.
Restore (someone) to former privileges or reputation after a period of critical or official disfavor.

JW can attempt to "rehabilitate" this witness all she wants, but there is no way to "restore" this witness. Her biases, shoddy work product, belligerent attitude, and true lack of expertise rendered her unfit for the job to start with.

If JW has any sense at all, she will get ALV off the stand as quickly as possible (like 2 hours ago)!!!

10:30. unbelievable. May as well just have them show up after lunch....

I think that's because the judge & attorney's have to go through the juror questions before the judge can start asking them. Hopefully the 10:30 means goober is finally finished. I pray..

Once again ALV and JW totally mischaracterize JA's father's statement to Flores. She started being untruthful to them at the age of 14--it was not an isolated instance but a continuing issue.

I hope the jury remembers that because it's important. I hate to use one of ALV's favorite words, but there is definitely a pattern to Jodi's lying.

I think Juan could have saved a lot of time and a lot of aggravation if he had done this. All he needed to do is ask one question of ALV and that is; "Do you think Ms. Arias is a compulsive liar?" If she said no then he should have had no further questions.

I get why people say that but can you imagine the outrage if he did that with witnesses like RS and ALV and the jury found her not guilty? It's fun to think about as a "power moment" but I don't think it's very realistic.

O/T, but how do inmates shave their legs/pits? They must be given razors at some point.

I posted before that they are given razors but read several posts saying they aren't. I believe it must be different for what jail they are in. I was very surprised to learn the jail in my county allows them. They have some kind of precautions where the razors have to be accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme