trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkebt45bqH1s3ooaco1_500.gif

um, DT, r u sure creating more sympathy for the victim is gonna work?

Why doesn't JW just testify for ALV?

I've been asking myself this for weeks. When I watch the screen, JW talks for 3 minutes, and then ALV for one. They should just have ALV read a statement (the script) and not bother with the questions.

Seriously. Now we're back to ALV's "continuing education."

I think JW should note how this witness was SCHOOLED by one Juan Martinez.

Vinny is getting Body Slammed on HLN After Dark tonight. That show is awful but I like Vinny and will need a laugh after JW dances with ALV all damn afternoon. Arghhhhh

It seems to me that an effective lawyer would go easy on the re-direct and quickly get to the jury questions to get a sense of what the jury wants/needs to hear clarified by ALV.

Why doesn't she talk about the wonderful Grandmother that raised him into adulthood. This woman makes my blood boil!

This education business is from ALv. She is pissed at Juan for pointing out that she doesn't have a PhD.

This You know what is dragging Travis's parents into this case and all of the abuse. But there sits 4 siblings that are all upstanding citizens and not on trial for brutally killing someone.

I say let her out of jail now after this heinous attack on his family she would be certain to get what she has coming to her.

My Gosh, Travis would be so proud of his family. I don't know how they do it, but they handle themselves so well. I am so impressed by them.

They have no choice. They are told to not show emotions. :(

So....anxiously awaiting HLNs critique of JW's questioning "style". Like they do constantly with Juan. :floorlaugh:

JM still does some mighty fine "lawyering" even when hes not up. ...Imo.

I hope some folks are still watching with me...I don't wanna be alone thru this lol....

THis is just making the jury feel sorry for Travis, hearing that he was an abused child. Especially given what they heard about his kind and generous nature.

Did you see that close-up of JM?

He does NOT like this witness!

for sure!
:what:
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors