Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I interrupt just a minute?

After reading the past couple of pages of posts, with my experience of having been in an abusive relationship, can I just point out that I consider every single one of you a better informed, more compassionate expert on domestic violence than the one currently testifying? I :heartbeat: you guys so much!

Thanks...carry on, because I so cannot listen to this anymore and so very much appreciate those who can!

So interesting and I wonder if the jury notices that all of a sudden LAV is answering most questions with a simple yes or no, and not qualifying each and every answer she has to give, even if the question is similar to the question JM asked.

tumblr_m0sle9oXnh1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

I thought she just put the jacket over her arms like a blanket. Perhaps it's cold in the court room. I played it back on Wildabouttrial and don't think she has smuggled anything.... at least not yet.!

The view from the wildabout camera went to the wide angle from the back of the courtroom when Wilmott brought whatever to the stand. It was during JW's walk to the stand and back to the defense table that Jodi did whatever and put the jacket over her arms. Whoever mentioned it, must be watching another feed and saw her do it. I hope the deputies are informed and search her!

She has a bigger ego then this guy.

the-evolution-train-ddint-make-your-stop-3a.gif

Geez! The high IQ card again. I sure would like it if JM brings in Jodi's academic records as proof of her exceptional ability. I don't believe it. She lied about this just like she's lied about everything else.

Did anyone ever hear anyone mention "an EXCLUSIVE" relationship??? Anyplace??

Nope. No such thing - anywhere. JA seems to have come to that conclusion but we have no one else to corroborate.

moo

Please make it stop!!!
When I was a bailiff in felony court, I was the only one that dealt with the Jury. (unless we were sequestered and then the deputies helped me) Often they would ask me to get messages to the Judge. They would wonder how much longer the trial was going to go on etc. and they always commented on "court time" being a lot longer than normal time. I bet this bailiff will have many stories to tell by the end of this trial. She has probably been privy to their lives and frustrations.

I feel so bad for these people that have put their lives on hold for this evil woman that could have just owned up to her acts. It will be wonderful when she is sentenced and no longer in the media and just an inmate. (like Scott Peterson)

:lol: She doesn't put down that she went to the bathroom once or twice. Who does those details!

Um, Ms. Willmott, did you not hear her direct examination? She gives the most ridiculous details I have ever heard!
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

No JW she came with the dv later on remember it was she was not there, then the ninja's then the dv so no she didn't have a chance to put those lies in her journals.

Looking forward to ALV's keynote presentation on JA's manifesto. Goldilocks: Stalker or Survivor?

Didn't someone at one time email the sheriffs office about her stealing something else in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503