trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is what is going to happen. I have noticed a lot of the prior questions were along the lines of what Juan had already asked and they wanted the answer stated again for clarity. It shows they are listening more when he is up on cross imo.

So the jury will ask questions that she either hem and hawed about or just flat out refused to give a clear answer.

Lets see if she is as defiant and condescending when the jury asks her the same questions she refused to answer for Juan. If they are along the same lines then it shows they did not like the way she answered nor her catty attitude to a man that is only seeking the truth.

IMO

I just hope we don't hear any signs that any of them are buying this load. She is the defense's only shot, IMO.

Gaaa, I can't stand looking at this woman anymore. Have a good evening folks. I am out of here. She makes me want to scream.

So sorry if asked and answered:
Is there court tomorrow?

Yes. Start time is 10:30 a.m. AZ time insead of the usual 9:30 a.m. Juror has something to attend. Court on Friday but i cant remember the times.

billy_bob_pacifier_two_front.gif

HLN! PLEASE STOP showing lovey doves pictures of Travis with whosherstabby!

When JA is found guilty I hope part of the sentence is .............ALV and her have to get together every day and "visit" for awww say 4 hours a day. You know darn well JA has no use for this person. ALV was used also.

So she'll end today? Lets hope so. Want jury questions tomorrow, then want it over.

Oh poor Bill .. one wifebeater t-shirt, a lying murdering daughter and you get this.

So nothing JM said made her think that JA wasn't truthful? She really is thick. Or loyal to her paycheck.

Dental guard
2 ibuprofen
ice pack on neck
and that's just me.

How does the jury get through this?

Ya know...I defended LaViolette over the weekend, I think - stating I didn't believe she hated men but, unlike her, I can admit I was wrong. Really, horribly, almost abusively wrong. :biggrin:

I really appreciate your update!! As we all do, I have thought about it ALOT so it is a relief to have a general update. Thanks!!!

Yesterday and today's cross from Juan is a must see! He was outstanding! If you go back and re-watch anything, watch yesterday and this morning. JMO

Welcome back!

My son just got home from West TX and asked if I was watching this trial. I said yes.

He then asked what's up that witness? Is she a m__hater? I just smiled.

Hi. Can you now tell us if Juan went to where you said you thought he was going earlier in ALV's testimony?

Ya know...I defended LaViolette over the weekend, I think - stating I didn't believe she hated men but, unlike her, I can admit I was wrong. Really, horribly, almost abusively wrong. :biggrin:

you and me both BK

Did you ever see Jodi write in her journal abut Travis' gun? Did you ever see Jodi write in her journal about shooting Travis with it?
Yet, we KNOW that happened, right? So basically Jodi's journal neither proves nor denies anything, and should not be any source for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member