trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Can you now tell us if Juan went to where you said you thought he was going earlier in ALV's testimony?

No, he didn't. I thought he was going to gradually bring in all the defendant's stalking behavior, all the while ALV denying it, then, BAM, hit her with the 1000mi trip to Mesa and pics of him dead.

Well, that's why he's THE prosecutor, and I'm not, lol. :blushing:

Murder is not a sin of co-mission? If childhood friends were of no interest, why interview them?
Oh, right - she didn't.

I would think not. But, after this witness, I don't know about their foolishness level! ;)

Seriously, I think it MUST be the HLN producer to get the shooting range video in. :twocents:

Go ahead. Then in rebuttal, JM can call the guy who shot the video and was TA's friend who knows he didn't own a gun.

I don't know who they're calling but this sounds silly to me. So he's shooting guns.

Is he shooting a .25 automatic? NO.

"No, No judge"....JW

I'm requoting this because I want to 'qualify' my answer.

I understand that DV victims can be terrorized by their abusers.

However, when I hear the word terrorists. I think of my friend on 9/11 who worked at the WTC. I think of her parents who got a visit from the FBI over one year afterwards to let them know they found a piece of their daughter's legbone on the rooftop of another building and were able to identify her remains via DNA.

You did see the crime scene and autopsy photos, right?

But didn't his friend take the video? Why would she be involved in the video since Travis was alive then and at the gun range with his friends?

imo

They played it on HLN. Juan had to get permission from the judge to add Dave Hall to the rebuttal list.The defense did NOT want him testifying.

I can't think of any other way they could get it in without bringing someone from the network who originally played it. :twocents:

I believe it was 8th grade. But JW and ALV are both purposely mischaracterizing the lying comment her father made. He said she STARTED lying at 14, and has lied ever since - way past her "tender" teen years.

thanks for clearing that up for me. :rocker:

Might be cold, perhaps?

That's how I read it, but then again, I have a trusting mind and think of what a normal person would be doing. Maybe I should reconsider, given who we are talking about?

If your cold, put the jacket on like a real person, not backwards like a straight jacket....

I have no idea who it is, someone else said the name Wong. I didn't quote the post, my bad, sorry!

If it is Ms. Wong from HLN, whose name has come up before, it's more likely to be about the cane-signing photo op incident with JM. More rehash of the @#$% mistrial silliness.

No, he didn't. I thought he was going to gradually bring in all the defendant's stalking behavior, all the while ALV denying it, then, BAM, hit her with the 1000mi trip to Mesa and pics of him dead.

Well, that's why he's THE prosecutor, and I'm not, lol. :blushing:

that's what i thought too----darn- i was pumped up for him to whip out the awful picture i won't describe and make her look at it.

I think Juan could have saved a lot of time and a lot of aggravation if he had done this. All he needed to do is ask one question of ALV and that is; "Do you think Ms. Arias is a compulsive liar?" If she said no then he should have had no further questions.

He definitely could've done that. That would have been powerful. But think of all the delicious things he got to present to the jury with 2 days of questioning! So many things.....manifesto....Einstein IQ....stalking......errors made by AL.....NO new information given to AL would've changed her opinion.....all the clear bias AL gave for JA over TA....and most importantly if AL is so confident of her opinion why is she so afraid to answer a question with yes or no, knowing that Wilma was coming after for the clean-up on aisle 3, 6, 8, 11, 12 and 13!

So much delicious stuff presented to the jury. Yummmmm!

I heard that before from ALV, that JA promised TA she wouldn't write anything negative in her journal about him. Anybody know where that came from? Did JA state that to ALV or is there a text or email straight from TA stating that? Is ths another uncorroborated statement?

Oh for heaven's sake!!!!! Now we have a continuum of lies? A lie is a lie is a LIE. Prevarication like that usually comes from the morally disordered.

She is just confusing continuum with continue 'em. The later is jodi's continue 'em lies!

Nope, Donovan is a she and she met Jodi in jail. Donovan was in for arson.

I'm not trying to be mean but Donovan should wear a bow in her hair to stop all the confusion. Like the little headbands people put on a bald baby girl.:twocents:

I don't like the use of the word "terrorist" in regard to DV.

Am I overreacting?

I think it's applicable, absolutely. Think about the planning that's required to execute a terrorist act, and see it to completion. All the crossing T's & dotting i's necessary - that's exactly what jodi arias did in my opinion. For weeks - and then I believe she thought she had success, and enjoyed that too. To me, it's every bit like a terrorist does what they do. As cold hearted, calculated and merciless, but it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0