trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to ask one of our trial watchers to get the DT and state list of witness coming up. HLN saying the DT may be recalling their DT witness that authenticated the sex tape. Who was that?? I can't remember.
Oh, yes I do - was it Lonnie??

who knows, i'm sure they will find a way to add "porking a little girl" in one of the all of a sudden new found sex tape. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

OMG - Did anyone just see Juan's reaction when JW brought up the sex tape AGAIN? He slumped down in his chair, and rolled his eyes. LOL (on Dr D)

I wish Dr d would give Mark allot more air time. He is wanting justice for Travis

I want Mark to take over for Dr Drew all together. Dr Drew is outta his element, inappropriate and way way too slow on the uptake. IMO

I don't watch at all anymore. Not even for Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Princess ^ Jodi looked the worst today than any other day. Imagine what the next say 10 years will do to her appearance especially living on DR.

I know it's late in the game to ask this but ....

What are all the possibilities she faces?

Is there any possibility that she could walk? Settle an argument please?

Every defendant has the chance of being found not guilty, that is the whole reason they have trials.

As of right now, she is facing LWOP or Death.
Unless a lesser included is given in jury instructions.

But if the jury decides she self-defended herself, she would spend the rest of last days in prison. :jail:

Of course. The jury could decide she killed him defending herself. So, yes, it's possible, in the sense that it's possible that her *advertiser censored* are real.

Theoretically possible she walks if all 12 believe her bs about self defense. There is NO chance though.

The jury will be instructed to consider lesser charges because the DT has provided all kinds of nonsense, including bogus testiphoney from the defendant. Unfortunately, even though we know everything is a lie, they will be given the option of manslaughter.

I don't believe anything has been done to give 2nd degree/crime of passion, but I'm not sure about that.

What will happen is a murder 1 conviction. I am absolutely convinced of that. There is a mountain of premeditation that they cannot get out of. In addition, there is no way to explain away a change of weapons and the amount of damage done to TA.

I have thought about this, and I think many are still shell shocked over the CA verdict.

This is completely different, and I cannot see ONE juror, that can over look the premeditated evidence: The gas cans, the rental car being miles away/ different city, the upside plates, the cell phone turned off in AZ, the flipping photo's of JA at the scene, the after math cover up ie: messages to deceased TA from his murderer, flowers sent to his Gma, just on and on and on.

In this case there should NOT be one juror who can just ignore all of this. If there is one -we are in more trouble then we know. To me this is an open and shut case, and I cannot imagine for the life of me one huror seeing it otherwise, or DEFENDING it otherwise, which they will have to do.

OMG - Did anyone just see Juan's reaction when JW brought up the sex tape AGAIN? He slumped down in his chair, and rolled his eyes. LOL (on Dr D)

Probably had Nurmi running to file yet another mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct. :help:

I find it interesting that ALV seems to believe Travis should have been more firm in discouraging Jodi from coming around but yet Deanna was at his house a lot and he had not dating her since way before Jodi. I still can't get over how there is this desire to label Travis a "cheater" when he was dating a number of women. That is pretty normal with men, isn't it. Unless you are really interested in just dating one person many men date more than one woman at a time until they decide to be exclusive.

great post PrincessSezMe! Thank you! I missed this... "And what was up with the jacket thing today? Putting it on backwards was really strange, why not just put the darn jacket on?"

when did this happen?

I have thought of great juror questions.... Not gonna put them here cause that might give
the defense a headsup...hope we all feel that way. Imo

Think of how much information we have that the jurors have not seen. I think that once the trial is over, we are going to be utterly shocked by how much MORE was not allowed in! We don't even know what it is but this woman wrote a manifesto "in case" she got famous? OMG. I really think that we are going to be gobsmacked!

moo

Yes, and the more it is discussed, hopefully the more the jury will be alienated by the defense.

:)

The mental gymnastics is becoming a long, unnecessary task. Even in Jodi's plea deal, she said she would drag this out.

Just get to closing already. :rocker:

IIRC she had solid fognesia regarding the knife while under oath on the stand.

This is what Jodi told ALV in those forty four hours she spent her. She wasn't in a fog then. Jodi needs for people to think Travis left it (again no fault of Jodi's here) in the bathroom and she just grabbed it and then went nuts (or into a fog) because of her fear of a man she just shot in the head accidentally with the gun going off on it's own. Is Jodi going back for it is more premeditation?

But Jodi has lied to Alyce many times and she won't back down from her professional opinion. She is no doctor, she is, as has she said, just a domestic violence counselor. She has shown that she is an angry woman that refuses to even consider that Travis was the abused and Jodi the abuser even when confronted with it.

She's bought and paid for by the state of Az's taxpayers and she's nothing but a shill for Jodi. I wonder which of the juror's she's trying to engage when she looks at them?

Okay, I am off with myself! See you lovely people tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89