trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m9ils8Mh3y1qf3fi4o4_r1_500.gif

Omigosh, I've died and gone to heaven! Thanks, Weebles.

I have not read that in any evidence I have reviewed. That is the first time I heard ALV add that in the end.

Yes, she simply mis-spoke..I have a feeling we are going to hear a lot of that excuse to account for her contradictions

Maybe she also mis-spoke when she claimed to believe Jodi about the kid pics?

Uh oh, another misunderstanding re the cut on her fingers.

Oh no .. now she back tracks on the apples and her boo boo.

ALV's excuse for lying or showing her bias is to say, "Not in anything I reviewed", or "Not in anything I saw."

Apples! Hahaha...The first person told the second person and the second person then told someone...LOL!

What are the odds of Jodi's house being robbed and a .25 being stolen and then Travis being shot by jodi with a .25 caliber gun in AZ...I mean for you to believe all of that is just a coincidence is just highly unlikely. If the jury finds her innocent of this murder then I know for sure 12 people moved from florida to utah.

Earlier somebody posted that video from that Mikee guy from youtube. He's hilarious. He broke down the odds of gun stolen, gas cans, stops, hair dyed, etc. of Jodi's premeditation murder trip. Infinity to 1. Your odds are better at winning the lottery and good luck on that.

She still hasn't told the truth about what happened JW.

I think it's pretty obvious that JW coached ALV last night.

Sorry to break it to you b/c IMO she still hasn't told the truth..

Curious question about this. Is it just me, or has anyone who follows more cases than I do know, do or have any other witnesses been in the Judges chambers as much as this one has been?

well, in the Casey Anthony case the judge kicked the jury out and they argued on camera... and only went into chambers for specific things. In this trial they go into chambers most of the time

This woman is a DISGRACE!

I'm sorry, but this sickening. She is lying!

Now the cuts on Jodi's fingers did not come from green apples, either.

I guess people were playing "telephone" or "operator" or whatever that old game is where one person tells another person who tells somebody else and that's how the story gets twisted. Not ALVs fault, she misspoke. again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove