trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I see JA take a deep breath or sip her water I think how Travis isn't alive and breathing and it's because of her. It really upsets me!

Hello everyone!:seeya:

I am late but not surprisingly, so is court, yay.

Justice for Travis Victor Alexander

Good Morning everyone :)

....and i need already help

Did ALV just stated that JA did not tell her she shot him in the closet???? That is a TOTAL contradiction to her statement of yesterday

ALV w/JW . . . . TA . . sexual degredation . . . tirade made 5/26 but 16 days earlier he participated in phone sex w/JA . . . plan of coming to see ja in Yreka and their plan for sexual fantasies when he got there.

exhibit #391 - photoshoot fantasy 10 pg text message - how dirty they will get - he is really graphic @ end of text message . . . all this info about his behavior what he said, did, and wanted to do does not make him victim of sexual degredation.

interview w/prosecutor was in JW's office - ALV does not live in AZ - she didn't bring all the boxes of evidence with her @ the time . .

conversation about whether ja shot TA in the closet
objection
approach please

Another excuse! Ye gods, the dog ate her homework.

i don't know what it is, but the lizard ones just KILL me!!!!! i love this guy!

:floorlaugh:

Hes a chameleon I believe :) hes cute! Or..shes cute....lol hard to tell :blushing:

ALV

For those reading on here who can't watch live

She's looking at the jury a lot this morning. I wouldn't say that's so bright.

Attachments

• alvtired.jpg
    alvtired.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 14
I love how Juan is so incredibly specific (with his photographic memory) while JW is more general!
I think Juan takes great exception for this sloppiness on the part of defense team. He feels if you're going to ask a question, make it an exact quote! I love this man!

tumblr_m9ils8Mh3y1qf3fi4o4_r1_500.gif

I WANT that cat......:seeya:

LaV mispeaks and makes many mistakes, all in favor of the killer, whaddayaknow??!!!

#6 in the 10 or so times you have been an expert witness, have you ever testified on behalf of a male victim with a female perpetrator?

Why do you find Travis' acts abusive but you dismiss Jodi's stalking acts which are terroristic acts?

Why is it acceptable for Jodi not to report or get a RO yet it is unacceptable to you that Travis didn't report?

Do you know victims usually don't report their FAMILIAR stalkers or abusers?

ALV keeps stating that she was just looking at the domestic violence aspect of this case.

Isn't MURDER the ultimate form of domestic abuse????

So now ALV has made a mistake about the child *advertiser censored* on the computer, the shooting in the closet and I would guess the knife being on the nightstand. It wasn't like JA hadn't told the truth, it was ALV misunderstanding. I get it now. JA doesn't lie. She is just misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove